• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Looks like i have much more powder in my new mdma caps?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
so i always buy from the same guy, but usually he has a little bit of a different batch everytime.. the caps i bought from him this time has about 4x the amount of powder than the caps he sold me last time, its a bit more powdery/crushed up and lighter colored, compared to the little bit more crystalized brown stuff i got from him last time.. both times me told me there was .1g in each cap.. can the weight of mdma vary? because i seriously put both caps right next to each other, and this new stuff has so much more (to the eye atleast) he also told me its about 2-3x stronger...

can the weight of mdma vary?
Can the weight of... iron vary? Can the weight of water vary?
Nope, the molecural weight of MDMA is constant. The volume differences are adulterants of which you never know that kind of poison have been used to cut the stuff. If you are lucky, it's just coffeine, if you are unlucky it's something more dangerous.
I would invest in test kit to rule out some lethal combinations...

Is this the same "very trustworthy" dealer who has been selling you 100% pure MDMA for years, and now has a batch that he claims is 2-3x as potent?
This is the moment where you realize that your dealer is a fool, and that you need a test kit.

My last guy said he had a batch which is '10x stronger'. It's all bullshit to try and make you buy it. Don't listen to them. Buy a test kit and a set of scales. MDMA is MDMA is MDMA is MDMA is MDMA. Nothing will ever be '10x stronger' or '2-3x stronger' it's either pure MDMA, cut MDMA or not MDMA - simple.

if you professionally (in the pharmaceutical sense) fill caps, then you always mix your active ingredient with some inert powder to get to the same volume the amount of capsules you're making in one batch can take. that makes the whole process a lot easier, less time consuming and ultimately also more accurate. so the amount of content may help you identify if a capsule machine was used or if the caps were filled by hand, there's no way to judge the contents just by look at them.

100mg of pure crystal mdma will leave a capsule of the usual dimensions (size 1 or something?) looking almost empty, even finely powdered <50% pure mdma will can nicely. it all depends on particle size, shape, uniformity of size/shape and of course the (hopefully inactive) adulterants which are in basically every batch of mdma sold to us end users. the appearance of the stuff tells you nothing. only a test kit gives you some (qualitative) information about the contents.