• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking to identify Papaver somniferum

HotCupOfBeast

Greenlighter
So I have some poppies growing in my garden and I'm pretty sure they are the one of the opium producing strains. Having a hard time posting any pictures but if there are any experts out there I could email some really good ones. I've done some research but I'm not 100% positive. Would really love some feedback. Maybe a pm?

Pretty sure you're not allowed to ask for identification here.. It's also very unlikely they're they the papaver somniferum variety but it is possible. Very hard to differentiate from two other varieties though..

they could be orientals....opium isnt really that strong anyway..its rubbish compared to h,ive grown it..persian whites have the highest morphine content,you have danish flag..giganteum variety..so many papaver somniferum..obviously the common field poppy...lol what colour?

You could try erowid vaults and click on images. You may see photos people have posted and see if yours resemble them. That's your best bet since we don't really allow substance identification here.