• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for something a bit stronger than Adderall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, now its mostly Adderall XR, Concerta and Vyvanse. Anything with less abuse potential and long duration is what doctors like to give out these days.

Only thing adderall did for me is give me high blood pressure & make me very hungry. I personally hate adderall......Only place to get decent legal speed is in the U.K.

lol I wish that was possible. The OP stated he's not gonna go for street drugs but technically mdpv isn't a street drug and is easy to obtain and still legal in U.S. (i guess).:)

Is it legal in the U.S. ?

Never tried it before and would like to get some...

^Don't count on me on that one. I've had conversations via PMs with Soap McTavish and i got a picture he's getting he's stuff from a domestic source. That's why i assumed it's legal in U.S. but i'm not sure though....

Which generic are u taking? IME Barr has the best, Eon Labs is ok, Corpharma's suck.

Turns out I do have the Corpharmas. Guess that's why shit hasn't been working for me. I knew something was off because I've taken name-brand Addies before, and they worked wonders. 60mgs of this doesn't even do half the job of a 20mg name-brand Adderall. Thanks for the info.

P.S. Do you think it's safe for me to take 90mgs at a time or is that way too much?

I have taken every add/adhd meds. Adderall did not work for me either. Bar none, dexedrine was and is the most effective in my opinion.

I have taken every add/adhd and hands down dexedrine was by far the most effective for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.