• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Looking for RC for productivity, like coffee but stronger

Yeah 3-FPM appears to be a good functional., never did it but 2-F(M)A I can recommend based on personal and third party experience.

Onteresting. Guess these compounds might induce seizures? Not for personal use but theoretically interesting.
Have you tried yerba mate ever?

From Brazil I think I'm very curious to try it myself except the same old problem allergies I tried Taheebo/Pau d'arco which is phenomenally powerful in a medicinal and cleansing sense totally non-psychoactive though but was way too allergic to that one.

But your bar mate might have a different stimulating quality to coffee. More sustainable for a start I think because caffeine heavy consumption quickly takes back more than it ever gives.

Not yet, I had the impression it was just another tea without special mental effects... So you say it is similarly active like coffee but provides a different effect? Oh, sign me up! I just ordered some coca leaves but they are pretty expensive.

I don't like the 'high' caffeine produces. I get a slight head pressure and raised tachycardia soon after drinking coffee when I don't take a beta blocker. Even with that, the strange sensation in the head remains, and while coffee provides energy, but no focus so it's hard to actually use that energy.

Green tea is better but provides almost no stimulation in me, and L-theanine was inactive even in megadoses of a few grams.. guess it must be combined with a stimulant?

Oh yeah I forgot about 3fpm. If you are able to obtain that, oral dosing is good for productivity.

Snorting hurts and vaping makes redosing extremely compulsive, so stick with oral. Again I'm unsure of its legality, but 4-fluoro methylphenidate was effective without being too "fun" IIRC.

I really think modafinil or one of its analogues is your safest bet, though. Whatever you do with please read about it and be careful 🙂
so which one is better? i can order one of them or both. the shop im using has both. 2fma is slightly cheaper

how do they differ?

I've never tried 2fa so I can't say tbh. I would like to try 2FA but alas, we have that effin jeffin PSA in Britain.

I've always wondered why a 2-F would alter the activity of a PEA. Maybe it binds in a slightly different manner because the F is an EWG. Now, p-F & m-F I can understand. There have been many medicines with p or m substitutions, but not o. I mean, these medicines are the results of hundreds of candidates so I would expect o substituted examples to have been tested.

From Brazil I think I'm very curious to try it myself except the same old problem allergies I tried Taheebo/Pau d'arco which is phenomenally powerful in a medicinal and cleansing sense totally non-psychoactive though but was way too allergic to that one.

But your bar mate might have a different stimulating quality to coffee. More sustainable for a start I think because caffeine heavy consumption quickly takes back more than it ever gives.
Yerba Mate rules over Coffee certainly taste wise but also in effect's, so does Green, Yellow and White tea. Guarana and Guayusa.

Though they are stil Caffein like substance's. They just are better.

I have often meditated on the fact that P2P (phenylacetone) is a controlled precursor but p-F P2P is not. Given the fact that the people making amphetamine really do not understand chemistry, would they even notice?

Do these images strike you as 'sophisticated'? I mean, I wouldn't get involved in such things because I believe in informed choice but I also think that people who trust the amphetamine and MDMA on the street is clean are mad.

Put ghee and coconut oil, teaspoon each in coffee, makes it something more I've heard long ago on good testimony and trust.

More of a mental energy boost for much longer.