• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Looking for RC for productivity, like coffee but stronger

Ghost Of Kiev

Greenlighter
Would be good if I could take it often

I heard theres 4FMA but according to this is both rather unhealthy for what it offers + bad for productivity:
In low doses, 4-FMA has been reported to be a lackluster nootropic for general productivity.

If you're going in a coffee direction, I would stick to milder substances instead of going RC amphetamine direction.

Maybe modafinil? Or one of the nootropic substances like piracetam or it's relatives?

I don't know much about 4-fma, but according to that it's an entactogen, which would be more similar to MDMA, won't help with productivity. I know more about 4-fa, which is definitely more of an entactogen type substance.

If you're going in a coffee direction, I would stick to milder substances instead of going RC amphetamine direction.

Maybe modafinil? Or one of the nootropic substances like piracetam or it's relatives?

I don't know much about 4-fma, but according to that it's an entactogen, which would be more similar to MDMA, won't help with productivity. I know more about 4-fa, which is definitely more of an entactogen type substance.
isnt it both enactogen and stimulant?
User reports describe the effects of 4-FMA as having characteristics of both traditional stimulants like amphetamine and entactogens like MDMA.

not necessarily coffee direction, cause coffee is a bit weak

not into adhd meds, most of them are not even in Poland, they have high price and require constant visits to doc and telling him I have adhd to get perscription. It also costs money to visit a doc

as for nootropics, i bought something once, and it didnt work at all, so not sure. are nootropics actually stronger than coffee? because i felt absolutely nothing, and i do feel a little bit on coffee

Then are there no other rcs, less entactogenic than 4fma?

You want something like caffeine including the jittery downsides, just stronger? Yeah, one of the -dafinils. You should be able to find some company shipping from within the EU, this should be flawlessly delivered to Poland. But I saw some Polish shops even having better prices.

Otherwise, if you want more focus, I can recommend 2-FA or 2-FMA, it's the cousin of 4-FMA which lacks the serotonin affinity (where entactogen effects come from). The pyrrovalerones are good as well but you want to keep dosage as low as possible. Then we have the phenidates, out of which isopropylphenidate might be the best as a functional stim.

4-FMA is not a functional stimulant. It was fun, but not functional. Also a bad idea to take serotonin releasers with any frequency.

Decent functional stims would be things like flomodafinil, phenylpiracetam, cyclazodone, 2-FMA etc.

Prolintane, hands down the best functional stimulant for me, it's the desbetaketon variant of alpha-PVP (and not available anymore :(), which is pretty on its own but quite euphoric, which may or may not be what you want, depending on you and what work you want to having done. Imo the euphoric stims have their place as well but as negrogesic said, serotonin releasers deplete the precious serotonin much faster than it gets restocked, but for that we have 5-HTP which is just limited by its property to induce nausea when taken w/o a peripheral decarboxylase inhibitor (they aren't to get w/o some carbidopa in which one doesn't want). 5-HTP circumvents the rate limiting step in serotonin biosynthesis so it fills up the stock more fast than naturally.

At least 4,4'-DMAR, one bomb of serotonin releaser (it was nicked 'SeroToni' for a reason; but also a weak MAOI) was surprisingly functional. I just loved doing anything or nothing but more often anything because of the stimulation. Could use it for like 5-7 days in a row at ~25mg before effects began to fade noticeably. Forgot to try 5-HTP. This is one for special events (and not available as well, argh)..

Had some N-ethyl cyclazdone from a reputable source and it was weak as fuck. Was one gram, I went through it in 1-2 days and had little effects at all. Phenylpiracetam on the other hand seems to work (it's been too long ago to say anything more about it) and 2-FMA is good, somebody who was into meth said it was weaker and less euphoric but similarly focus inducing - this individual had to do hard work on earth and it helped her.

I hesitate a bit to recommend alpha-PHiP or whatever the currently legal one is called, because this group got so bad press about "flakka" but don't believe all of that, or the meth faces / your favourite anti drug commercial. Here in Mexico they began recently to bring spots on radio: Whatever drug you take, you make damage to yourself etc.. call line 0800-xyz if you need help.. I'd bet that nobody ever uses this line. People who do drugs usually want to do drugs. So, back to the PHiP. At least alpha-PVP was nice, a good balance between euphoria and stimulation. So if the current ones are similar it might be a candidate but be warned, you need a scale for these compounds (cheaply available in that big 4-letter auction house), eyeballing will lead to dose escalation. Besides that, you want to use oral route - you could acquire empty pills off the same source and fill them with your desired amount (which is probably below 10mg, alpha-PVP was mg-by-mg at least as potent as methylphenidate, if not more.

You want something like caffeine including the jittery downsides, just stronger? Yeah, one of the -dafinils. You should be able to find some company shipping from within the EU, this should be flawlessly delivered to Poland. But I saw some Polish shops even having better prices.

Otherwise, if you want more focus, I can recommend 2-FA or 2-FMA, it's the cousin of 4-FMA which lacks the serotonin affinity (where entactogen effects come from). The pyrrovalerones are good as well but you want to keep dosage as low as possible. Then we have the phenidates, out of which isopropylphenidate might be the best as a functional stim.
Ye 2-FMA is the one that interested me, but the price is really bad, 20USD per gram and I checked many online stores. Do you know for how long will 1G last?

Ye 2-FMA is the one that interested me, but the price is really bad, 20USD per gram and I checked many online stores. Do you know for how long will 1G last?
For use as a functional stim I'd make capsules for not having to weigh every day.. the amount depends much on you, possibly are 15mg enough, this would make ~6 weeks per gram.

For use as a functional stim I'd make capsules for not having to weigh every day.. the amount depends much on you, possibly are 15mg enough, this would make ~6 weeks per gram.
can i snort it too, whatever RC i tried in the past it felt better after snorting than oral
i dont have a weight checker/capsules currently and it would be really cumbersome to make these capsules, a lot of powder would be prob wasted too

but due to the size of the dose eg 15mg its not possible to snort this little without weight checker..

Snorting is more compulsive but yeah with some chems stronger and the rush is almost immediately. As 2-FMA has a long half life, it should be ok.

There are capsules and a "capsule maker" for sale on that auction house with 4 colored letters. I don't have either but intend to make when I get my stims.
A mg scale costs little and is really helpful when doing powders.

Snorting is more compulsive but yeah with some chems stronger and the rush is almost immediately. As 2-FMA has a long half life, it should be ok.

There are capsules and a "capsule maker" for sale on that auction house with 4 colored letters. I don't have either but intend to make when I get my stims.
A mg scale costs little and is really helpful when doing powders.
will scale with specs 200g/0.01g work ? i dont really understand what does it mean

Better is 0.001g / milligrams, these are sold as jewels acessory.. but a 0.01 is much better than nothing. :)
all the ones that are advertised as 0.01 apparently dont work properly with such small weight, according to comments
these 0.001g are a bit more expensive

i may consider getting the 0.001g considering the cheap ones (0.01g) are useless but ill prob go without scale my first time, and then buy a scale if ill like it

If you're looking for a better version of coffee, I would definitely also recommend you look into modafinil.
It's not addictive apparently, cheap and not controlled in many countries.
I rated it.

If you're looking for a better version of coffee, I would definitely also recommend you look into modafinil.
It's not addictive apparently, cheap and not controlled in many countries.
I rated it.
honestly i dont know how people can put up with the process of getting the prescription

meanwhile for RCs u just order them and thats it

honestly i dont know how people can put up with the process of getting the prescription

meanwhile for RCs u just order them and thats it
Going to a General Practitioner and obtaining a script really isn't difficult if you know what to say.

I have 3 schedule #4 prescriptions and live in a total nanny state.

Use your mouth words big boy.

Would be good if I could take it often

I heard theres 4FMA but according to this is both rather unhealthy for what it offers + bad for productivity:
2-FA or 3-FPM seem like good subtle stim's at reasonable dosage's.

4-FMA is quite Serotonergic.

Oh yeah I forgot about 3fpm. If you are able to obtain that, oral dosing is good for productivity.

Snorting hurts and vaping makes redosing extremely compulsive, so stick with oral. Again I'm unsure of its legality, but 4-fluoro methylphenidate was effective without being too "fun" IIRC.

I really think modafinil or one of its analogues is your safest bet, though. Whatever you do with please read about it and be careful 🙂

Yeah 3-FPM appears to be a good functional., never did it but 2-F(M)A I can recommend based on personal and third party experience.

the compounds listed can be up to x114 caffeine. I do not think it safe but the caffeine molecule was researched and some analogues are SOOOOOOOOOO potent.
Onteresting. Guess these compounds might induce seizures? Not for personal use but theoretically interesting.