• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking For Pain Management Doctor Recommendations In Portland, OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeketteprodigy

Greenlighter
Hi y'all. I'm 38 and have suffered from a couple chronic pain conditions for almost 20 years.

I tried many different things, but have found a regimen of opioids and exercise seem to work best for me.

I'd like recommendations, based on experience, in finding a new pain doctor locally. Also, I'm hoping to find a pain management doctor who isn't going to freak out about a little green in my system, or one who isn't going to make me come count for them constantly since I also suffer from mild agoraphobia.

Anyone who has any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank y'all so much!

that doesn't exist much in Oregon anymore
All I see is a massive crusade against opioid prescribing, especially for chronic pain that is non terminal.
All I see is pain clinics literally closing, dropping thousands of patients out of nowhere with no follow up care, providers telling patients straight out that prescribing them opioids is not worth losing their license.

Alternative therapies are king now... we should be constantly doibg PT, exercising, and "accepting this baseline" apparently.

I'm with ya. a little medication and healthy living makes the world of difference. Alas, Oregon, and most of the country, has it's head so far up it's own ass with regards to prescribing that good patient care is a thing of the past. it is purely about money and the doctors well being.

The ones that will still give you a few crumbs tend to be fascists when it comes to drug testing and pill counting.

good luck

I just use kratom. it's not enough but I've given up.

is this sourcing?
really toeing the line..

this isn't really allowed heere man, ifaik.
sorry. someone correct me if i'm wrong tho,

ya I'd say it probably is sourcing...
though there is an open thread in Other Drugs requesting assistance locating doctor willing to Rx benzodiazepines. Quite the conversation flowing on that thread.

Last edited:
is this sourcing?
really toeing the line..

this isn't really allowed heere man, ifaik.
sorry. someone correct me if i'm wrong tho,

^ Thank you, keeping. OP, we can't assist you in this venture. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.