PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Looking for new ways to get high

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyn4

Bluelighter
Hi, I am looking into new ways to get high (preferably legal or grey) since I cant seem to find anything in my area other than weed and cocaine.

I tried 18g of nutmeg last week and was pretty decent I would say. But that would be probably the last time as it took a lot of effort to chug water combined with nutmeg down my throat, afaik it's also quite damaging to your liver compared to other substances...

It would be quite awesome to finally have a psychedelic trip but I am ok with a normal high too

I live in Romania, where ayahuasca is listed as legal on Wikipedia, but that's only for research purposes and I haven't found a place were I can buy bark root to craft my own DMT.

Shoot away with suggestions, I will try and search in parallel for every one of them.

Might be worth trying to source some mescaline cactus, like Peruvian torch. There are also a lot of European vendors of ornamental peyote.

I don’t know if people will provide the information your looking for, it borders along the lines of sourcing. Even if it’s just nutmeg. Lol

DXM is a very good legal high. I’m not sure how available it is in Romania.

DXM USED to be legal here. Until 2006 or so. Unfortunately only prescriptionss can fetch it nowadays and have no one working in a pharmacy
Might be worth trying to source some mescaline cactus, like Peruvian torch. There are also a lot of European vendors of ornamental peyote.
I can swear I saw these lil greenies at people houses, maybe even my grandma. But there are so many species of cactus I am not sure if my memory serves right.
What do you do with it? Grind and smoke or?..

I don’t know if people will provide the information your looking for, it borders along the lines of sourcing. Even if it’s just nutmeg. Lol
Worth a try. DM's are welcome anyway =D

@perpetualdawn thanks man! Will surely check that out. Looks like my gut telling me that I need an account here after month of lurking was right.

@PriestTheyCalledHim no and yes. Legally you can get spores, but I heard that they are one tough thing to grow. I know a guy who sells spores on etsy and has a good reputation for being a seller. Is my knowledge false and they are actually easier to grow?

DXM USED to be legal here. Until 2006 or so. Unfortunately only prescriptionss can fetch it nowadays and have no one working in a pharmacy

I can swear I saw these lil greenies at people houses, maybe even my grandma. But there are so many species of cactus I am not sure if my memory serves right.
What do you do with it? Grind and smoke or?..

Worth a try. DM's are welcome anyway =D
You can probably order the cactus online legally on the clearnet, you can in most places. You eat it.

@perpetualdawn thanks man! Will surely check that out. Looks like my gut telling me that I need an account here after month of lurking was right.

@PriestTheyCalledHim no and yes. Legally you can get spores, but I heard that they are one tough thing to grow. I know a guy who sells spores on etsy and has a good reputation for being a seller. Is my knowledge false and they are actually easier to grow?
I never cultivated them but in the past when I used drugs friends would cultivate them, and the environment has to be extremely sterile. None of us use any drugs now.

The shroomery has information on their website and forum.

We don't allow "how do I get high threads" at Bluelight, sorry. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have about specific drugs, other than where to get them, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.