• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Looking for methods to snort/plug strips

Opiates<3

Bluelighter
Hey everybody! i hope everyone had a nice and high weekend! :)

Anyways i have one 8mg suboxone strip left. And ive been taking them Sublingual the past 2 days (I took half yesterday and half the day before.) I got a pretty nice buzz off of 4mg the first time i took it.

My preferred ROA for most drugs is snorting. (may it be oxy, dillies, H, Adderall, Etc.) so im really interested in trying to blow these. I have a couple ideas on how to do it and want some opinions.
Snort Idea#1:
Put some water in my nose with my finger, Take the strip and put it in my nose, hopefully the water will allow it to dissolve. If i try this i would also sniff some water after just to make sure that it dissolves.
Snort Idea#2: Cut the strip into very, very small pieces.(Small enough to snort) Then i would try and snort it threw a straw and once it was in my nose i would take some water and sniff it up my nose to make sure it gets dissolved.
Plugging Idea #1: Take the strip and just put it up there and let it dissolve(should be moist enough for it to dissolve)
Plugging Idea #2: Take a strip and put it on a spoon, put as little water as possible, while making sure the strip is fully gone and only a water/filmy liquid remains. Then take a syringe(not sure what kind of syringe. They are for my dogs insulin, so i figure i just take the needle out.) And put it in my bum and you guys no the rest lol

1.) Anyone that has ever done this before let me know your method!
2.) If snorting them is really that much stronger what would be a good doseage?
3.) What would be a good dosage for plugging based on the info i have provided?
4.) Is snorting or plugging better??

If you would like anymore info about my tolerance to opiates feel free to ask
Thanks everyone who reads this and give some advice, i really appreciate it! :)

I DID SEARCH THE WEB BEFORE MAKING THIS THREAD I COULDN'T FIND ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT I NEEDED!

Plugging buprenorphine is the best way to go IMO. Snorting seems kinda pointless.

I just can't understand the "snort everything" mentality. So many wasted drugs...

Snorting them isn't really that much stronger, IME.

I much prefer the sublingual/alcohol method, but i'm sure you want to try it anyways so Ideas #1 & #1(#3 I think ur grammer got fucked up lol) are probably BAD IDEAS...I mean it sounds ok, but it would be uncomfortable and probably end up wasting some...

I always use method #2 when I do snort, which is only when my SL dose don't get me where I need to be..

I'm guessing your tolerance is Med-lowish, since you apparently snort addy, lol, good for you, but I digress, snorting isn't a whole lot stronger in my personal experience, but back in the day, I could get an OK buzz off sniffing 2mg...less really is more with bupe so keep your dose as low as possible..

But I digress, just chop and snort 1/2 your normal dose and go from there...

Snorting them isn't really that much stronger, IME.

I much prefer the sublingual/alcohol method, but i'm sure you want to try it anyways so Ideas #1 & #1(#3 I think ur grammer got fucked up lol) are probably BAD IDEAS...I mean it sounds ok, but it would be uncomfortable and probably end up wasting some...

I always use method #2 when I do snort, which is only when my SL dose don't get me where I need to be..

I'm guessing your tolerance is Med-lowish, since you apparently snort addy, lol, good for you, but I digress, snorting isn't a whole lot stronger in my personal experience, but back in the day, I could get an OK buzz off sniffing 2mg...less really is more with bupe so keep your dose as low as possible..

But I digress, just chop and snort 1/2 your normal dose and go from there...

i have quite a high tolerance as far as im concerned , i just tried snort method #2 i just used one mg and feel a little something im gonna have to go snort somemore i will report back. Also how is plugging?

i really wanna try that ive heard its closest to IV (I would love to trry iv drugs but im super needle paranoid, i have such a needle phobia)

I would like to try plugging but don't have a needle. Are you talking about just a regular IV needle with the actual needle taken out? And I have 8mg strips, how does everyone feel about whether it's worth taking a couple mgs at a time a few times a day (snorting, his method #2, I'm not sure if I'd actually find the needle I'd need to plug) rather than taking the whole strip sublingually at once. Thoughts?

You can get an oral syringe for giving babies cough medicine at any pharmacy. Mos strip with water, suck it into syringe and plug.