Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Looking for MDMA Therapist in NY\NJ Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsagetfullhouse

Greenlighter
Hello. I am looking for a mdma therapist in the NJ/NY region. I currently suffer from severe anxiety and depersonalization disorder. Most from past cannabis use which has greatly exacerbated my previous anxiety issues. It has robbed me of everything, including my ability to experience positive emotions and connect with anyone. I have tried all the recommended treatments, SSRIS, talk therapy, ERP and even ketamine treatment. Nothing has worked.

The only thing that ever helped and gave me lasting results was taking MDMA and opening up to my friends about my issues. After doing that I had a huge relief that has lasted till this day, but I feel like I have much deeper issues that a therapist needs to bring out.

I have heard of this working absolute wonders for people with PTSD, and what I am going through is very similar in many ways. I've heard that it only takes 3 or 4 sessions for most people and that is usually good enough with how much MDMA let's you get out.

Please feel free to email me privately or respond here if you or you know someone in the ny/nj region who can assist me with this.

Thank you

[mod edit] (temp email I setup that forwards to my main)

PS. please do not destroy me if these types of threads are not supposed to be posted. Went through the rules and it seems okay. Just a guy down on his luck trying to get his life back.

Last edited by a moderator:
No sourcing allowed, and please read the rules.

Thank you.

Closing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.