• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Looking for knowledgeable, safety concious user to support & educate first time user

Status
Not open for further replies.

2222gettheeerreee

Greenlighter
All,
Appreciate this is an unusual request but for deeply personal reasons, I've committed to trying a long list of drugs before I die (I'm an atheist and believe our one life is essentially the sum of our experiences). I've already made significant progress though my list and have researched and purchased key ancillaries in anticipation of mainlining heroin. I only intend to use gear that I have purchased and had independently tested, and this particular drug is an absolute 'one off' (I know how addictive it is). I'm confident I have the discipline to discard everything that remains following first use.
Despite the detailed guidance avaliable on line, my preference would be to have an experienced partner to go through this with me; a high functioning user (apologies if that expression causes offence to anyone- absolutely none intended) who can check Im of sound mind and considered all possible outcomes, knows what they're doing and can help me avoid unnecessary harm.
All expenses will be paid and I'd need to have an extensive conversation with any volunteers, to connect, build understanding and crucially trust (as well as agree logistics). I'm based in the South of the UK, but could travel. Please DM me if interested. Many thanks all for reading this and understanding this is a choice that only I can make, but that I'm determined to take the least risky approach , hence reaching out to this community as one strategy.
Take care all.

All,
Appreciate this is an unusual request but for deeply personal reasons, I've committed to trying a long list of drugs before I die (I'm an atheist and believe our one life is essentially the sum of our experiences). I've already made significant progress though my list and have researched and purchased key ancillaries in anticipation of mainlining heroin. I only intend to use gear that I have purchased and had independently tested, and this particular drug is an absolute 'one off' (I know how addictive it is). I'm confident I have the discipline to discard everything that remains following first use.
Despite the detailed guidance avaliable on line, my preference would be to have an experienced partner to go through this with me; a high functioning user (apologies if that expression causes offence to anyone- absolutely none intended) who can check Im of sound mind and considered all possible outcomes, knows what they're doing and can help me avoid unnecessary harm.
All expenses will be paid and I'd need to have an extensive conversation with any volunteers, to connect, build understanding and crucially trust (as well as agree logistics). I'm based in the South of the UK, but could travel. Please DM me if interested. Many thanks all for reading this and understanding this is a choice that only I can make, but that I'm determined to take the least risky approach , hence reaching out to this community as one strategy.
Take care all.
be very careful, you could set yourself up big time, dont do this, this way, ALL of you be very careful

All,
Take care all.
welcome

be very careful, you could set yourself up big time, dont do this, this way, ALL of you be very careful
Thanks for the quick feedback- would be really greatful if you could DM me details of better approaches? Or are you of the view that they don't exist?

i do understand the need for a "sitter"
Yeah I totally understand your concerns though- I'm not sure what to expect in terms of responses. I'll see what happens but ultimately I'm not doing anything I'm not comfortable with. Take care and thanks for the responses chap.

Asking for a stranger to come to your Country to shoot dope with you is a dangerous idea,. Bluelight ( and especially this sub forum ) is all about harm reduction and I see harm here and not reduction.

Is there no one in your home land that you can hook up with? No friends? No acquaintances ? In the interest of YOUR well being I am going to close this thread.

You say you need someone to " check and make sure you are of sound mind " and " plan on taking the least risky approach". I think that both of these sentences need to be the reason you don't follow through with this idea.

Welcome to Bluelight but we don't like our members to look for hook ups with strangers on the internet. Stay safe, man. Get your gear, test it, and I know that you can figure out how to use it without taking the chance of a stranger taking advantage of you.

I think you're much better off getting a close friend to watch you while you pull off these stunts rather than a stranger you've enticed to come do drugs with you. A friend, although possibly more judgmental than your average moderate drug user, will be able to give you much better feedback on whether you've "gone too far."

If this is truly a one off experiment then a good friend will be waaaaay better than a casual drug user, because a good friend won't be afraid to tell you, "you need to stop, you are starting to seek out more of X drug" if that is truly what you want that is.

Be extremely careful, there are a lot of justifications that you may not be cognizant of that will keep you using a drug

You don't need a knowledgeable drug resource manager if you do thorough and in depth research yourself, you still need a sitter, but doing your own research will free you from the dilemma of not knowing what you're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.