• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals looking for kava recommendation

Turkey75#

Greenlighter
Can anybody recommend any form or brand of kava that I can order off Amazon or elsewhere on the internet that's not too weak to have any effect (for instance the teabags available at grocery stores seem to be very weak) yet reasonably safe from harm to the liver? Thanks in advance

Can anybody recommend any form or brand of kava that I can order off Amazon or elsewhere on the internet that's not too weak to have any effect (for instance the teabags available at grocery stores seem to be very weak) yet reasonably safe from harm to the liver? Thanks in advance
that "harm on the liver" crap...
I think it's mostly bullshit, when using noble kava, and only roots, it's very unlikely that you'll get any serious harm on the liver, you could have some modified parameters if you're using daily or long term but serious"damage", it's very unlikely, at least for most people
the most accepted hypothesis was that when some crappy vendors started using stems/leaves of the plants for making more money when selling extracts, that crap happent, but it's not like regular users that brew on the traditional way should get that...
Kava can be strong, I don't if replying you about the "brands", I guess that's sourcing according to BL?