• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Looking for dosage help on adderall

jimbobhan89

Greenlighter
31f with a decent tolerance to stims. Monday I did a total if 85mg ir over the course of 6 hours then slept for six hours. Yesterday (tuesday) I took a total of 120mg ir over the course of 12 hours and 60mg of xr around the eight hour mark. Felt like shit this morning around 3am but it's now 7am and I'm still wide awake obviously. I have 85mg of ir left for today and wondering how I should take them for maximum benefit. I'll have some more coming later today but I'm going to try and save those for a concert I have coming up, so I wanna try and make the 85mg stretch in the best way possible as I have an apartment to clean out today and definitely need the boost. Already did the basics like eat and drink water, should I do the baking soda as well?

Eat some Tums, eat plenty, stay hydrated.

Start taking magnesium theronate. Take breaks from usage. Do not push it you'll lose the good effects quickly.

80 is a high dose.
Wasn't gonna take the full 85mg at once, just don't know how to spilt it up for best results since it's day 3. I wont be able to nap so I gotta atleast make it another 12 hours before I can pass out

Took 40mg almost 3 hours ago, another 20mg an hour ago, another 10mg now and saving the remaining 10 for in an hour. Hopefully this helps me power through the rest of today

Took 40mg almost 3 hours ago, another 20mg an hour ago, another 10mg now and saving the remaining 10 for in an hour. Hopefully this helps me power through the rest of today
do you still feel some euphoria even at those lower doses or is it a waste and only good to keep you motivated enough to power through the day?

IMO a steady in this case 60-90mg daily don't loose the magic touch that Adderall gives you. if that doesn't work around 120mg but the more you take daily you will have to dose that daily as i am sure you know.