• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Looking for advice on Candyflipping

fooder

Greenlighter
I am attending a foam party rave soon and I wanted to try candyflipping. I have done acid once and did about a tab and a half, I had a great first trip once i figured out to let go of myself. It was in a beautiful forest environment too.
I have rolled about ten times over the course of two years as well.

I am going to take a tab of acid before hand and wait about 4 hours then take two pills of mdma.
then I will redose on mdma with one more pill once I feel like i'm starting to come down to kind of ride it out.

Now considering my inexperience with psychedelics do you think I will be able to handle myself in a rave environment with foam and the mdma as well?
Or will it be too much and I will end up losing myself?

I don't want to go way over my head with all of this so I have been researching candyflipping and decided to ask what you guys think because I feel like I need a second opinion.

I'm not scared to do it, but I thought it would be wise to make sure I know exactly what I am getting myself into before-hand.

=D=D=D=D=D thanks in advanced fam.

I've never done LSD before but with all psychedelics, if you are overwhelmed it could put you in a bad headspace. I would consider consuming 1 blotter strip of your LSD whilst nearing the peak of your mdma high so you are in that happy euphoric headspace. Then redose your mdma ( half of initial dose ) about an hour later.