• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Looking for a drug that gives the best high that's legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adequate Ship Captain

Bluelighter
I'm looking for a prescription drug that gives the best high on it's own, I've been taking gabapentin but I don't think it's working anymore so I need something else. I guess non prescription is fine too but I doubt there is anything non prescription worth taking. Any ideas?

Uh... do you have a tolerance to the gabapentin? Prolly don't wanna cold turkey that shit in the hope that the replacement will smooth it out. I know people prefer pregabalin over gabapentin virtually 100%, but that's just escalating. Although maybe you want to escalate.

I don't think these kind of questions are really allowed. You should do your own research and decide for yourself IMO...

However, if you have a question about a specific drug or something like that then don't hesitate to post it here.

Yeah you're right. Almost no over-the-counter drug is worth it. The good ones always need a prescription. Damn! I wish we lived in 1900 when you could buy heroin or cocaine otc haha. What about kratom? Is it legal where you live? Codeine / paracetamol?

Yeah you're right. Almost no over-the-counter drug is worth it. The good ones always need a prescription. Damn! I wish we lived in 1900 when you could buy heroin or cocaine otc haha. What about kratom? Is it legal where you live? Codeine / paracetamol?
It's legal but very hard to get, I don't know what you have to say to even get it, maybe say you're a huge smoker with a bad cough or something? Not sure. I've tried dmx but it made me nauseas af after it wore off and zofran didn't help the nausea.

Uh... do you have a tolerance to the gabapentin? Prolly don't wanna cold turkey that shit in the hope that the replacement will smooth it out. I know people prefer pregabalin over gabapentin virtually 100%, but that's just escalating. Although maybe you want to escalate.

Ye I have a high tolerance to gabapentin, I asked my doc for pregbalin, just waiting on a response. Don't know much about it, is it like teh same as gabapentin? Like you can use it for a day or two and not get withdrawal? And does it have side effects when using it to get high?

Ye I have a high tolerance to gabapentin, I asked my doc for pregbalin, just waiting on a response. Don't know much about it, is it like teh same as gabapentin? Like you can use it for a day or two and not get withdrawal? And does it have side effects when using it to get high?
Привет . какая толерантность , хотя бы примерно ? Сколько за раз , и , сколько в сутки ?

Привет . какая толерантность , хотя бы примерно ? Сколько за раз , и , сколько в сутки ?
Well my usual dose is around 2400mg a few times a week but I took over 3000mg today and didn't feel anything, I don't know if I can even get high off of it anymore.

3×300 прегабалина , и ты через 40 минут уже по чувствуешь , что нет проблем , и ты самый счастливый человек , эйфория лютая ! ))) у тебя нет толерантности к габапентину , я , 30×300 габапентина съедаю , + лилтр рэд була , и , что-то далеко чувствую , их просто не сравнить !

Well my usual dose is around 2400mg a few times a week but I took over 3000mg today and didn't feel anything, I don't know if I can even get high off of it anymore.
Took over 3000mg I bet in the one dose too! Lol I tried to tell you how to take it and I know for a fact you didn’t take it in the way I suggested.

Man, seriously. Go to your dr and get to the bottom of why you wanna get high. You’re gonna fall into a bad drug eventually and you won’t get up again.

It's legal but very hard to get, I don't know what you have to say to even get it, maybe say you're a huge smoker with a bad cough or something? Not sure. I've tried dmx but it made me nauseas af after it wore off and zofran didn't help the nausea.

Just say that you have moderate pain and that you have taken non-steroidal painkillers (ibuprofeno, ketoprofeno, etc) but they are useless. One day I was able to buy codeine / chlorphenamine in cough syrup without even giving reasons to the pharmacist to buy it, and in my country any drug with codein requires a prescription. Just act confident, speak clearly, and wear some nice clothes.

Took over 3000mg I bet in the one dose too! Lol I tried to tell you how to take it and I know for a fact you didn’t take it in the way I suggested.

Man, seriously. Go to your dr and get to the bottom of why you wanna get high. You’re gonna fall into a bad drug eventually and you won’t get up again.
First off, I did do what you told me to and it had no effect so don't be a douche. Your method sucked. I know why I want to get high and I didn't come here for a therapy session. I came to site to find alternatives to bad drugs. I don't know why you think I'm lying but whatever, that's your issue not mine. If you don't have anything to say I'd prefer you don't talk on my threads, thanks. Useless.

Just say that you have moderate pain and that you have taken non-steroidal painkillers (ibuprofeno, ketoprofeno, etc) but they are useless. One day I was able to buy codeine / chlorphenamine in cough syrup without even giving reasons to the pharmacist to buy it, and in my country any drug with codein requires a prescription. Just act confident, speak clearly, and wear some nice clothes.
Ye I might try that after I try to get pregbalin.

First off, I did do what you told me to and it had no effect so don't be a douche. Your method sucked. I know why I want to get high and I didn't come here for a therapy session. I came to site to find alternatives to bad drugs. I don't know why you think I'm lying but whatever, that's your issue not mine. If you don't have anything to say I'd prefer you don't talk on my threads, thanks. Useless.
I know for a fact you didn’t because you would have got something out of it. Even the most seasoned gabapentin users will get something out of spacing out doses.

you came to site to find alternative to bad drugs? There are no good drugs. Gabapentin use has been shown to cause dementia ffs. Pregabalin has pretty severe side effects also.

Also, this question has been asked a million times. Use the search function. You won’t though as you have zero patience.

there are alot of drugs one can buy online that are technically legal to purchase, but illegal to consume that would produce a good high. but thats about it.....4 f Phenibut and phenibut itself comes to mind if one is searching for a decent gabapentanoid. but 600 mg of phenibut (or more) it most definitely feels like gabapentin to me. id say 600 mg of gabapentin is probably like 900 mg of phenibut

Last edited:
Sorry, BL isn't here to answer questions like "what drug should I take to get really smashed" or "how can I get really high," as it runs squarely at odds with the concept of harm reduction.

Also @Adequate Ship Captain please cut out the abuse, if you don't like someone just click on their name to go to their profile and select "ignore" and you won't have to read what they have to say again.

Status
Not open for further replies.