• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Looking for a benzo analog RC

Oxiborcik

Greenlighter
Hey gang,

This is my first time posting here so apologies in advance if this is cringe, but anyway I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a benzo-like RC?

I used to really dig etizolam and would still like some but it looks like it's illegal in India now and therefore hard to get?

My fave prescription benzos are Ativan, Valium, and especially (when living in Japan) Rohypnol. I've had some great luck with etizolam experiences in the past.

So if anyone could help me out with a benzo-analogue RC suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I apologize if this post is lame/cringe; I'm just a noob and while I don't think I'm violating the netiquette of this forum, you never know.

Thanks in advance!

Ivan

Last edited:
if norflurazepam is still around, it’s a good valium like rc.

if bromazolam is still around, it’s a good xanax like rc.

both are benzos.

Hey gang,

This is my first time posting here so apologies in advance if this is cringe, but anyway I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a benzo-like RC?

I used to really dig etizolam and would still like some but it looks like it's illegal in India now and therefore hard to get?

My fave prescription benzos are Ativan, Valium, and especially (when living in Japan) Rohypnol. I've had some great luck with etizolam experiences in the past.

So if anyone could help me out with a benzo-analogue RC suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I apologize if this post is lame/cringe; I'm just a noob and while I don't think I'm violating the netiquette of this forum, you never know.

Thanks in advance!

Ivan
Why not just get a script?

Why not just get a script?

Already got one for Temazepam, lol. But I only like it for sleep and I'm only taking it a couple times a week. I'm asking about for RCs one can obtain for recreational use. Like I said, I really liked etizolam for this purpose but it's unclear whether it's still available. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Already got one for Temazepam, lol. But I only like it for sleep and I'm only taking it a couple times a week. I'm asking about for RCs one can obtain for recreational use. Like I said, I really liked etizolam for this purpose but it's unclear whether it's still available. Thanks for the suggestion though!
If I am understanding this correctly you are asking for suggestions on which RC people think are recreational correct?

Assuming you have had etizolam you already know how to procure it, right? So you know how to order RC's and are just looking for other's opinions?

If that's the case you really aren't sourcing but the thread actually should be in Drug Culture as there is no harm reduction here. Basic drugs has an HR theme. But you didn;t know that because you are new to Bluelight . So welcome to the forum and you might see your thread in Drug Culture at some point today.

I would comment but I don't do RC's. I can say that I have read on here that some of those -pams and -lams can be really strong though. So do be careful.

If I am understanding this correctly you are asking for suggestions on which RC people think are recreational correct?

Assuming you have had etizolam you already know how to procure it, right? So you know how to order RC's and are just looking for other's opinions?

If that's the case you really aren't sourcing but the thread actually should be in Drug Culture as there is no harm reduction here. Basic drugs has an HR theme. But you didn;t know that because you are new to Bluelight . So welcome to the forum and you might see your thread in Drug Culture at some point today.

I would comment but I don't do RC's. I can say that I have read on here that some of those -pams and -lams can be really strong though. So do be careful.
Hey thanks for your feedback. I used to be able to obtain etizolam easily, but it's been banned in India so all my old suppliers are gone. I mentioned how to procure it in my original post but edited when I was reprimanded for this (I seriously didn't know the rule; was not trying to cause trouble).

Thank you for your helpful response regarding the nature of the forum. The mods should feel free to move this thread to the appropriate forum.

I really appreciate everyone's kind responses to this so far. Remember I'm a n00b so if I say something dumb or inappropriate let me know and I will edit or delete accordingly.

And yes I know about the various lams and pams being powerful shit. I'm an old hand with these so I can handle them responsibly. I actually use a timed kitchen safe to make them inaccessible when using (I do this with my temazepam script - lock it up for 48 hours after use jut in case, though so far I haven't sleepwalked or anything horrible like that. Etizolam for example is powerful shit with which one should be definitely as careful as possible.

what happened recently that changed?

I've been out of the market (US) for a year or so, where did they all go?

there were still dozens around when I was buying, is flualprazolam gone too?

Etizolam was banned in India, which is where 95% of it came from and all my old Indian suppliers are gone. But we're not supposed to talk about procurement on here so I won't go into details.

I just want to say that I have been very impressed with the forum and I have a lot of respect for the expertise on display here.

Hey thanks for your feedback. I used to be able to obtain etizolam easily, but it's been banned in India so all my old suppliers are gone. I mentioned how to procure it in my original post but edited when I was reprimanded for this (I seriously didn't know the rule; was not trying to cause trouble).

Thank you for your helpful response regarding the nature of the forum. The mods should feel free to move this thread to the appropriate forum.

I really appreciate everyone's kind responses to this so far. Remember I'm a n00b so if I say something dumb or inappropriate let me know and I will edit or delete accordingly.

And yes I know about the various lams and pams being powerful shit. I'm an old hand with these so I can handle them responsibly. I actually use a timed kitchen safe to make them inaccessible when using (I do this with my temazepam script - lock it up for 48 hours after use jut in case, though so far I haven't sleepwalked or anything horrible like that. Etizolam for example is power shit with which one should be definitely as careful as possible.
You are one smart cookie for locking them up. So many horror stories of people on here compulsively re-dosing and doing things that they regret. Way to go for being responsible with your use. Hope you can find one that will meet your purposes and we are glad you joined.

You are one smart cookie for locking them up. So many horror stories of people on here compulsively re-dosing and doing things that they regret. Way to go for being responsible with your use. Hope you can find one that will meet your purposes and we are glad you joined.

This is the one I use. Has no emergency unlock feature. I suppose one could smash it open with a sledgehammer or something but I'm not that kind of user.

if norflurazepam is still around, it’s a good valium like rc.

if bromazolam is still around, it’s a good xanax like rc.

both are benzos.
I forgot about these two. If you could find them in powder form you might be able to get them, both are decent. The presses I see in Europe wouldn’t make it through customs to the US.

Last time I ordered bulk benzos from overseas was early 2020. It’s my understanding that most good analogues (primarily Etizolam, but others too) have been banned or have disappeared by now. I can’t find any. Customs seizures are up significantly from 2019.

Hey gang,

Thanks in advance!

Ivan
I bought other stuff from them so I know the sites legit but they have a few I believe
“ ultra peptide “

Hey gang,

Thanks in advance!

Ivan
If you like etizolam and have a affinity for Flunitrazopam.

Flu-Etizolam would be a good suggestion, seem's to share some charateristic' s with Lorazepam

Not sure if clonazolam is still legal, and I'd have a hard time recommending it, simply due to how powerful it is, but I know it's still going around, in pressies and powder.

When researching any of these semi-legal benzos, please exercise utmost caution and respect for how powerful they are. They can do serious damage, and cause intense dependence/withdrawal.

Not sure if clonazolam is still legal, and I'd have a hard time recommending it, simply due to how powerful it is, but I know it's still going around, in pressies and powder.

When researching any of these semi-legal benzos, please exercise utmost caution and respect for how powerful they are. They can do serious damage, and cause intense dependence/withdrawal.
Not over here, its banned.

I did clam and flualprazolam for a long time and ended up getting seizures 6 times and ending up in the hospital 3 times just to check out the seizures, they had no idea I was withdrawing. I was also on small dose of suboxone daily to stay off dope