• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Look what the fuck I found in my toaster!!

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Okay so my toaster was long overdue a clean, so I got the kitchen spray out and gave it a good clean, started shaking out all the crumbs and what do I find BUT A FUCKING SYRINGE! NEEDLE ON IT AN ALL!??

I it didn't have anything in it unfortunately, not that I'd shoot it lol, but it's contents might help my pinpoint (boom boom) where it's come from.

But nope, just a mangled, capless, empty needle...
Wonders will never cease

Sidenote: I don't IV drugs apart from a few fairly unsuccessful attempts in the past. So it's not like I'm always dealing with needles.

I also love alone with my infant son, and to my knowledge I haven't had an IV user in my house (certainly not one who shot up) AFAIK.

Sidenote: I don't IV drugs apart from a few fairly unsuccessful attempts in the past. So it's not like I'm always dealing with needles.

I also love alone with my infant son, and to my knowledge I haven't had an IV user in my house (certainly not one who shot up) AFAIK.
previous owner perhaps?

Ha I doubt that very much. The only theory is I was in a blacked out stupor and I was wanting to plug H or methamphetamine and when trying to cut the needle off I clumsily dropped the rig in there. Then couldn't get it out and thought "fuck it" and got a new one. Sounds plausible but still caught me by surprise! 🙀

You found my rig! I knew it was somewhere. Let me know if you find any guitar picks. They fell through that little hole in time to somewhere.

So what you’re saying is you aren’t in the business of hiding needles in your toaster? Did you buy the toaster used?

You found my rig! I knew it was somewhere. Let me know if you find any guitar picks. They fell through that little hole in time to somewhere.
Feel through the center of the universe out into @axe battler toaster. lol

Ha no inherited it from a dead relative of sorts but they certainly were not drug users,let alone jacking up.
It was surely me when I've been benzod out my mind.

"The cops would never look for it in the toaster" sounds like the stereotypical reasoning of a person attempting a 100 hour meth marathon. I have a different theory about how it got there...