• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

look for a detailed guide/advice for smoking methamphetamines out of a water bong

vanillaice

Greenlighter
Hi, I've been doing oodles of research/searching for some awnsers for quite some time now and I've gathered bits and pieces of valuable info, but I'm lacking in details on the specific methods related to smoking methamphetamines through a water pipe aka a bong, but I have yet to come across a detail oriented guide to getting that "satisfying and pure as possible" toke. I am looking for specifics ie. Differences between heating a pipe toke and a bong toke (heat distance!!, inhale speed, roll patterns), the best types of tubing to use for construction of pipe to downstem (assuming a regular glass bong is being used), should I be getting milky fat clouds and if not why not? and just generally anything else I should know. I am having a hard time getting "twacked" let alone an enjoyable high (it's not my product) off of either a pipe or bong and would really love to just 'get it right' in a sense. Thank you for just reading this and in advance for any assistance.

Seems like a lot of trouble to me when a bubble pipe or foil work just fine, with the size of the hit only limited by the amount of speed you have and lung capacity.

Sometimes it feels like a bit more trouble too, figuring out the right heating patterns etc., but in my opinion, totally worth it. I get waaaaay smoother and more comfortable hits that, because of the bong chamber length, have already been absorbed/held in so you don't need to worry about that (if you do hold in your hoots, which isn't often recommended highly by others).

You can also use Gatorade, Mio, Juices and other things that make your hoots taste delicious while getting high too :). Also if you are prone to burning your bowls no matter what you try, using a bong can be an amazing way to get rid of that taste.

I've been reading all lot lately about how because meth is water soluble, and how smoking through a bong can potentially help filter out some of the cut/cuts you may have. I've also read there is just a lot more room for learning/experimentation/and potential for fun, (insane clouds sometimes, smooth hits and tasty flavored? hell yeah). If you believe in having fun while getting high or you like to take videos of your cloud but dont want other veiwers to think you smoking jib? This is the method for you 100%

This is all strictly based on opinion! (And some things I've read floating around the internet) This is just how bongs affect me, everyone's lungs are different especially when it comes to hauling on a glass so much bigger than a regular bubble pipe.

Last edited:
There's only so much of the delicate nature of a technique like this that can be clearly imparted upon someone online, through text. It's a different tale, sure, but we aren't going to hand a surgical resident a book on Brain Surgery and hope he correctly interprets the text. There are some things that you need to be show by other people to reach maximum effectiveness quickly. It's just like how I wouldn't advise just anybody to inject themselves for the first time.

You can either teach yourself and embrace the pleasure of learning from your mistakes or you can choose a different ROA, but we can't give you a stroke by stroke sadly. We just don't have enough space here on our forums to dedicate to that sort of thing, but I'm willing to bet that there's no shortage of Methamphetamine users looking for a new protege here on Bluelight. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who would be happy to help you out in that regard.

This is open for now, but it's treading water.