• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Look alikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alydo12

Greenlighter
I'm not even sure if I'm posting this in the correct category. I have a strange question. Is there any look alikes out there to round oxycodone?? It's for a study I am doing on look alike medications to make sure you're getting what you're supposed to. I've found look alikes to the oblong hydrocodone, the pink Xanax, yellow Klonopin, and a couple others. Can anyone tell me if there's any look alikes to the round oxycodone? It may sound dumb to you, but I'm doing an actual study and writing a paper about it. So, can you PLEASE HELP?? Thank you!

Neuroscience & Pharmacology Discussion -> Other Drugs

Those little round oxycodone pills are some of the most common pills they fake due to how popular they were; usually pressed with fentanyl, carfentanil or something similar.

Those little round oxycodone pills are some of the most common pills they fake due to how popular they were; usually pressed with fentanyl, carfentanil or something similar.
What about the bigger round ones?

There is a huge market for counterfeit pharmaceuticals. Check out ecstasydata.org and search for test results of drugs like oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam and alprazolam.

Unless you get something from a pharmacy yourself, there's a good chance the pills are black market counterfeits. They are often dosed incorrectly and a lot of the time, don't even contain the drug that they are being sold as.

Fake oxys and xanax bars are everywhere at the moment.

There is a huge market for counterfeit pharmaceuticals. Check out ecstasydata.org and search for test results of drugs like oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam and alprazolam.

Unless you get something from a pharmacy yourself, there's a good chance the pills are black market counterfeits. They are often dosed incorrectly and a lot of the time, don't even contain the drug that they are being sold as.

Fake oxys and xanax bars are everywhere at the moment.
Can you get samples of the fake oxycodone?

Can you get samples of the fake oxycodone?

Absolutely not and that is an inappropriate request. If you really are after information, get in contact with ecstasydata.org or wedinos, they will steer you in the right direction.

What otc pills look like oxycodone?

Last edited by a moderator:
None really because of the unique imprint codes that pill heads know and noobs can look up on a smartphone in seconds.

While I want to trust that you are doing a school study, these types of questions are becoming inappropriate. This is the type of info that some might try and use to scam buyers with.

As an example, these have the correct imprint codes but are actually 4-fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl & furanyl fentanyl: 12279

Regarding OTC lookalikes, I'm sorry but we can't help with that.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.