• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Longest you been high off one session

Billard

Bluelighter
So i was wondering whats the longest you even been high off one smoke session? I havent smoked in months n just took 2 hits of northern lights from a bong way earlier n wow it just went away. I was high almost 5 hours with almost like a 1 hour comedown. Back in my hey day when i smoked everyday i wlda killed for a buzz that long as i usualy was only high a hour maybe hour n a hlf to 2 hours tops if it was murder.

I have no clue what strain it was, but I smoked a small bowl of some major bomb-diggedy-dank chronic to myself a while back and I was high for a straight 5 hours just like you said. I don't smoke as much as I used to but I do smoke regularly (and heavily when I do) and it had probably only been a couple days since my last smoke when it happened.

That shit was bomb, and probably the longest high I've ever gotten from a single bowl, or single session for that matter.

For smoking - maybe 2-4hrs
Vaping - 1hr
Edibles - 4-6hrs
Concentrates - 2hrs

Smoking after a 2 month break ~4 hours
Eating 2 grams hash ~24 hours of fuckiosity.

Tom

Close to 12h one time I ate a very powerful edible. I spent like 5h stuck in my bed

inhaling: 6-8 hours, my first dab in 2009

eating: 16+ hours, several occasions (not exactly enjoyable in its intensity/duration)

Last edited:
Smoking cannabis or hash-4 hours.

Eating a high dose of cannabis or hash-6 hours or probably more.

Vaping dred ground herb-8 hours.

When herb or hash that I smoked, ate, or vaped lasted that long I had a low or no tolerance. I have never used dabs, shatter, wax, etc.

Eating several edibles at once probably had me high for the longest amount of time, easily over 12 hours. I don't do that often.

A close second place I would put my first time doing dabs (as someone else already mentioned) was close to 8+ hours (the high is about half that for me now).

like really lifted? probably like 2-4hrs maybe longer when I first started. Normally more like 30-60 min, unless I keep the flame lit.

Yeah like most others inhaling is just hours but using edibles sometimes lasts through to the next day. Which I why I prefer edibles cause I want that extra extra bang for my buck.

Edibles most certainly last much longer as long as you eat enough, I've had instances where whatever it was wasn't potent at all, and I only really felt the effects for about 2 hours and then it faded away.

I really like those Old Pappy's Firecrackers, super easy to make and reeeally potent if you make em the way I do.

Also, those medicinal gummy bears with like 250 mg of THC to a pack, taste nasty as fuck but sure do the trick

from vaping, 1 hour top if i vape multiple session in one day.
I almost "overdose" on weed edibles, had a fun first half of day and not so fun the rest of the day. next few days still foggy and tired

I'm a sensitive atze, and one puff of chron gets me high for 5-6 hours :)

Pushing 24 hours. My friend makes killer cookies with a few ounces of high grade weed being used to make Budder for just ten cookies.

Had that late one night on top of some whiskey, beer and spliff and actually tripped for a few hours and was just real relaxed and body stoned until almost the same time the next day.