• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time lurker first time poster

Chloe70

Greenlighter
Hiiiii yall
I first discovered bluelight in high school when my interest in drugs developed. My doc is opioids, especially heroin. I first used opioids in the form of a loritab when i was 15 and ive been obsessed with that feeling ever since (im 26 now). I prefer to snort my h, tried smoking a few times but i cant get the hang of it. Never IV'd but i do have a fascination with it. Im based in new orleans so if any of yall are nearby gimme a holler.

Hello, welcome to Bluelight. ❤️ 😁

Glad the place has been so useful - indispensable for myself over the years. Don't mess with the spike, guarantee you'll not be glad you did.

Hope to see you around. 🙂

Hello, welcome to Bluelight. ❤️ 😁

Glad the place has been so useful - indispensable for myself over the years. Don't mess with the spike, guarantee you'll not be glad you did.

Hope to see you around. 🙂
Thanks for your welcome :) yea reading ab all the risks ab iv on here def deters me but part of me is soooo curious. I just hope one day theyll iv w morphine in the hospital or something lol

Welcome to bl, and am gonna very boringly echo the sentiments shown so far

Fuck IV mrs, it's a door far too many in my circles over the years truly wish they hadn't opened.

Welcome to bl, and am gonna very boringly echo the sentiments shown so far

Fuck IV mrs, it's a door far too many in my circles over the years truly wish they hadn't opened.
Thank you for your welcome and the advice! I hope you are well