• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Long term suboxone use, week heroin relapse. Advice!?

Smoke4dayz7

Greenlighter
Hello I need some help with my problem. I’ve been on and off of heroin for about 3 years. Recently went about 40 days without any heroin and got my suboxone dosage to 2mg a day for about 3 weeks during the 40 days. My addict mind tricked me into thinking I could do just a little bit of the devils powder again. Varying from .2-.5 a day for 7 days straight. When I decided enough was enough I decided I wanted to get back on my suboxone. I assumed my dosage would have to go up, so I waited 24 hours after my last shot of dope and started dosing suboxone. Started with 4mg then another 2mg then another 2mg then another 2 over the next 5-6 hours. I was sick as a dog still and barely able to move out of bed. My mind began bouncing and I found a lost bag of dope about a .1 and did most of it to get me through the rest of the Withdrawl’s for the day now I am wondering what i should do from this point. I have been reading about the Bernese method of using a gradual increase of bupe over 7-10 days but am scared of the PW which I’ve experienced a couple times and never want to again. I would jjsy tough out the induction period for suboxone and it takes 4-5 days to make me feel atleast a little normal. I’m just lost on what to do. I have to work in sales everyday 6 days a week and cannot take anymore time off. I can get my hands on comfort meds such as benzos and muscle relaxers such as methocarbanol and possibly adderall to help me through the work day seeing I’m so lethargic when reintroducing suboxone into my body. Please give me some words of advice seeing as I can’t do this anymore. Never has anything in my life made me feel so powerless or insane. Insane because I know the end results everytime yet somehow I end up doing it even if it’s for a few days. Any advice or results other people have had in the past would help. Today I have taken 1mg of suboxone and taken about 70mg of heroin so far. Thanks guys and please keep the self righteous comments to yourself. Only helpful opinions and experiences please.

Any help at all guys would really help. Im looking for someone who’s gone through similar experiences and how they beat it or jjst how to get the suboxone to take affect quicker so I don’t have to suffer for a week to feel normal al while the same time just wanting to use to stop that terrible feeling.