• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long term side effects experienced by older user's (preferable >50 years) from MDMA

mb-909

Bluelighter
Long term side effects experienced by older user's (preferable >50 years) from MDMA

This shall be a thread about the cognitive impairements experienced by younger and older user's. Around the age of 50 most brain's are going to slow down and potential long term side effects show up. It would be great if you could help me answer some questions. Ask your friends or people you know. This is not a thread for recovery! I want to know how strong the side effects are since many studies have been biased by either pro or contra groups. You don't have to answer all questions!

How old are you?
What is your weight?
Where did you take it? (raves, at home etc.)
Did you dance?
Do you feel any side effects?
If so how strong are they?
Did you take pills or powder or crystals?
Did you test it?
How much did you take in one session?
Did you redose?
How many times did you take it total?
How long were your breaks?
Did you take any other drugs while tripping?

I am around 20 years old.
I am around 65 kgs.
I took it on raves.
I was dancing.
I don't feel any noticeable side effects.
-
I took crystals (2 time's) and pill's (7 time's).
No I didn't test it.
I took around 120 mg MDMA per session (Min:50 mg, Max: 140mg).
I redosed 2 times not going over 140 mg in total.
I took it 9 times total.
I took alcohol on half of my trips not consuming more than 3 beer's max.

Last edited:
How old are you?[/I] 48
What is your weight? 62 kilo
Where did you take it? (raves, at home etc.) home, clubs, concerts- all over the place.
Did you dance? In a dancy situation, sure. Home alone, not as much.
Do you feel any side effects? I gotta assume you're talking about long-term side effects- I got nada. Obviously, during the actual drug experience, I encountered some vasoconstriction, elevated body temp, lack of appetite- all the things you'd expect. Long term, post acute side effects- Nothing.
If so how strong are they? n/a
Did you take pills or powder or crystals? Both
Did you test it? Generally. Always a good idea, but there were occasions when I didn't.
How much did you take in one session? Tough to say, as ya rarely know purity- but I never go over 350mg total weight, of which x% ( don't know value of x, but it will be less than 100) can be active drug.
Did you redose? Sometimes, not always. If I got over 200mg, there was a redose.
How many times did you take it total? umm... an awful bunch. More than I probably should have. Hundreds of times?
How long were your breaks? Anywhere between a few weeks and a few years.
Did you take any other drugs while tripping? A freakin' smorgasbord.

This thread is serious, right? I'm assuming so. Okay, here goes.

29 yo

135 lbs

Raves, outdoor raves, arcade, at home, lots of other homes, concerts, warehouses, Vegas, school, Yosemite/Sequoia/Lake Tahoe, parking lots, backyards, DMV, hotels, Disneyland/Knott's/Six Flags/Universal, malls, movies, and that's all I can remember.

I hardly dance. Unless candy walks are considered dancing...

No discernible long term effects. Short term effects--the usual, but nothing notable that lasts past the experience (or else I wouldn't have abused it).

N/A

I've taken all three; ratio would be something like 90% pills, 5% powder, 5% crystals

Almost always tested or looked up at PR for perfect matches/descriptions. Rare exceptions are spur of the moments or if I 100% trust the source.

I've taken as little as a 1/2 pill all the way to 14. Literally integers from 1-14. Powder/crystals 100mg to 500mg. Didn't get much of these so I didn't go higher.
At first for a while, I usually took 1 or 2 pills. Then the norm became 3-4, then after that it varied widely.

I'd redose when I abused it, before maybe half the time or less. It varied widely and usually depended on how much I had left, when I could get some more again, what the plan was for the week, group buys, etc.

Hmm...total pills dropped, at least 1000. Determined by how much I spent and picked up habitually. Total trips, roughly around 600. Again, didn't count but these are conservative estimates. I don't like to look back and count because it's ridiculous. # of actual, good rolls: ~200. 1 magical roll total.

Days, weeks, years.

Order of magnitude: cigs, weed, meth/speed, lsd and shrooms.

Edit: I'll re-edit this in approx. 20 years and give you better results.

Last edited: