• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

long term molly use or binges of 2 weeks in a row

GUNZ4396

Greenlighter
Been on molly for 4 straight days using .8 or 3 doses a day. Then off it for 3 days and like they say eat sleep rave then I repeat. Done about 9 grams in 3.5 weeks showing only bad side affect is sleep loss and 14 pounds in weight. Still haven't felt depressed or strung out. Just losing the normal high I usr to get. Any other ppl with month binging and 40 plus pills used

i have done this before plus more. the real side effects are when you start hallucinating and think crazy as fuck. reality will dissolve.

only way to get back proper rolling effects is to take a break and space out use. i do binges myself but i take a break before i get to crazy. the physical side effects arent what to worry about as much as the psychological effects. good luck.

Guess I'll be the first one to point out that this is incredibly reckless dosing that your doing. You might feel fine now and like the negative effects haven't caught up with you, but keep doing that and they most definitely will. You need more than 3 days in between MDMA uses, especially if you've been using multiple days before. 14 pounds is also a significant amount of weight to lose over a months time. How much do you weigh? I'd STRONGLY advise you to STOP immediately and start eating. The weightloss is one thing, but you'll be pretty damn deficient in vital nutrients as well.

Also have you tested your stuff? Taking .8 a day suggests you're not getting MDMA, but likely some RC such as methylone. How long does your high last?

Wow, this is retardedly reckless in all aspects. You're already noticing the diminishing "magic" of the roll, stop now before you lose it forever (yes this does happen). Plus the loss of 14 lbs shows you're not taking very good care of yourself, either. As said above just wait til those psychological long term use effects kick in, you'll regret every aspect of the choices your making now. Don't abuse ecstasy or you will find out the hard way, I promise you! Rolling is better enjoyed like once a month TOPS, your brain needs time to replenish dopamine, seratonin, etc. Take a break, bro.