Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Long Term LSD Damage Reversible?

djpussycat

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum here, but have used its wisdom a lot in the past years. I'll get down to my story:

About a year ago my friend came over from the city and we decided to do drugs. I did a tab and a half of LSD. I didn't even really have a super 'trippy' experience, but got really self conscious, thoughts of 'what if they don't like me' etc. The next day I woke up just not feeling right, like I couldn't find the words to say anything. At my work as a carpenter I felt less coordinated and couldn't do as good a job on projects. I spiraled into depression and anxiety.

A year later I'm still having troubles. I don't seem to want to do anything, I don't feel like I have anything to say, and my mind is always focused on 'what's wrong with me.' I don't feel like I'm as good at things as I used to be, my thinking has deteriorated (I'm always 'up in my head') and I just can't 'get into anything' - not even a Netflix show.

I should say I suffered from anxiety and depression before the trip - and should have avoided psychedelics altogether - but I feel like things have been made worse by the LSD.

My question now is how I can heal this damage? Willing to entertain all possibilities, from specific antidepressants to 'out there' techniques like soul retrieval.

Thanks for your considerations,

Daniel

Lsd does not damage the physical organism. Once the doors of perception are cleansed....or something.

try more LSD

or eating healthy, working out, and fucking (a lot).

or y'know, try focusing on the stuff that the trip brought up that made you think that they wouldn't accept you. Is there an actual reason someone might not like you? If yes, can it be changed? If yes, change it.

If what you were thinking about, that made you think that people wouldn't accept you, isn't an actual thing and just some paranoia. Get over it.

I don't believe that anti-depressants are the answer. However, they do seem to work for some people.

Seriously though, just focus on the things that made you feel uncomfortable during the trip and work on them.