• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Long term iv bupe withdrawal

A sufficient amount of Kratom will be able to help you. Some vendors offer next day delivery. a week's worth would be less than a day of a moderate opiate addiction. if you want to PM me for more info, feel free. Also, switching to oral Sub use will be much easier at weaning down morsel by morsel.

you have a fulltime job, maybe you dont get another paycheck for two weeks, but there's probably someone there you could borrow money from

or you could panhandle

theres suboxone clinics everywhere, i dont really understand this plight
It's not really a plight. I could go get more suboxone today if I wanted to, no hassle.

However I am tired of this monkey on my back. Day 3 and it's rough...

Everyone is saying how hellish work will be.... Other than a lack of sleep & my sinuses draining, I will keep grinding.

Suboxone can be an amazing thing. It was just a crutch for me.

Sounds like you're handling it pretty well. That's awesome news, man. Keep us updated!

Maybe it will go by faster since you IV'ed it due to the short half-life...though you were kinda doing high doses, let us know how day 4 is going! That's usually when people say shit starts to hit the fan... But if things get too ruff go get some 72 count bottles of Loperamide and eat aandfull of them, like 20-25, maybe less. I only say this because you have a job and I don't know how much you can miss, of course be careful don't keep on raising the dose of that, and it is an opiate also. Would reccomend Kratom or Poppy Seed Tea for a week then switch to kratom with light doses of benzos but you have no money, just a suggestion if when you do have money and maybe still aren't doing to hot. Good luck, I couldn't do it. Have been on bupe now for 2 1/2 years 8-16mg. Mostly SL at 8mg, but phases of IV'ing for months at a time, but only 2mg a day 3 at most if I did it that way.. Now I just stick to under tounge. But ya, kratom, loperamide, PST, small doses of benzos when needed. Deftenitley lope since you have no cash..

Loperamide carries QT prolongation risks that can be fatal especially if used in excess. I'd honestly say don't start more than eight mg and then reduce 2 mg a day. Do not use in high doses or for extended periods of time as there is no ceiling limit to the dose plus combined with such a long half life it could lead to an even worse dependancy.

I'd honestly recommend 2-4 days PST doing your best to ween with something not standardized if anything, but it sounds like your OK.