• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Long term effects of K-2?.

~kira~

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I am posting this discussion/question to hopefully help a lot of people. I want to hear your experiences, short and long term effects and overall health.

Basically this all started around 10-12 years ago for me. I was an innocent kid back then, a friend asked me if I wanted to try pot and I said sure. It was pretty nice and all, but with it being illegal my parents didn't want it in the house. My dad had heard of spice or k2 and told me to try it (this was before it blew up on the news about the bad short term effects of it) I tried it, liked it and started smoking it constantly.

At first it started with a 1 gram bag every week, sometimes i would make it last all week, other times it would be short lived. I used this stuff called down 2 earth. It was nice for sure. I never experienced any negative feelings or effects until around 4-6 months of weekly use.. my anxiety started to act up more than before, I had mood swings but not to terrible, near the end of my addiction I had TERRIBLE/TERRIFYING brain fog. I would literally be driving and forget who I was and where I was going. This could have resulted in a crash and luckily it did not for me. The fog continued at work, I remember this one night I was walking around stocking shelves, then came back up to talk to these 2 officers in the store, and then next thing i know I had blacked out and was then walking around the store. I went up to the register and asked them how long I'd been walking and they said just a few mins. I was freaked out. It felt like 45 mins to me. Now none of these experiences I was high. I was sober.

Next are a few experiences in had that led to me finally quitting this crap.

Experience #1. I was with a friend and we were both fighting with our significant other. I had hit a soda can (one of the very few times I used a can, just because I felt like it got me less high. I know I know...it was terrible to use this) she didn't do anything this night. I had lost count how many times I hit the can after around 16 times. Eventually I blacked out. Now according to my friend she said I was dancing and party boy dancing and then my head slammed down on my steering wheel for a few mins. We weren't driving, just sitting in the car. She said I had eventually woken up and wanted to get a soda from the soda machine. I walked over and put 1 quarter in. I didnt have enough money and she said I lifted the machine up a few inches on one side! IDK how true this event was but I briefly remember going to themachine. Later on I started coming back to reality somewhat and was very scared and paranoid. I felt like I was dying. I got out of my car and started screaming at my friend to get the fuck out. She had never seen me like this and terrified got out of the vehicle. Now I had seen some weird visuals, one of which was this character from a nick show called real monsters. This thing I saw was a monster and he held his eyes in the air. I think that's what freaked me out. I had also then seen a lot of static and as I moved forward, everything including myself was moving backwards and it was like this person I was seeing and myself merged into one. It felt like I exploded as myself and my visual self collided. I then snapped into reality and told me friend what was happening. She put me in the car, got me warm tea, and breadand after an hour I calmed down.

I stopped k2 for around 3 months after this. The last experience I had was smoking it with my same friend. We recorded ourselves, and every movement we made was in sync with one another. Nothing happened to me, but she ended up having a seizure and was speaking like a demonic entity. She kept nodding out and I kept waking her up and making her drink water. After these experiences I was done. I had enough.

Now back then I also had a slight opiate problem. I overdosed on my first try with them and took 12 different pills. After that I read up on what I was taking and took safe amounts. The last time I used opiates i bought 100 vicodin anand had them all gone in a month. My side started to have pain during the end of the month. I knew i had to stop taking these as well. I then switched to alcoholand real marijuana. My health was probably very poor back then. Fried foodand fast food all the time. I drank soda like crazy. Now this was 10 years ago. Today I drink mainly water and hot green tea. I do partake in some sweets or bad food but also have vegtables, lots of fruits and good food!

I feel like my health is better. I usedto take milk thistle to hopefully help my liver. I really drink anymore. Luckily the brain fog was short term for now. 10 years after quitting k2. My anxiety is still present, but not nearly as bad as it used to be. In 2015 it was really bad but now I can manage it pretty good. Otherwise i am somewhat forgetful at times. There are days things just cross my mind. I believe this is it for me. But I used to see kids have seizures and even die after taking this stuff. It's been 10 years for me, and I am VERY lucky to be here still. Anyone else want to share stories and any effects you have?