• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Long Term Effects of 25I?

I have been done with the 25x-NBOMe series for some time now, but for a while my friends and I had very easy, cheap, constant access to 25c and it was very new to us. We tripped 1-3 times a week for a period of about 3 weeks. Typically they were strong trips off anywhere from 1-5 tabs.

Well, while I don't regret it at all and we all had a shitload of fun, I could without a doubt tell it wasn't exactly great for me. I have a lot of experience with LSD, and never once have I felt like it was harmful. With the 25x series, however, I seemed to pick up HPPD very easily from it and it was common for me to get modest 25c visuals off a bowl of bud, driving at night could get annoying every now and then too. The negative effects while on the 25c were also getting more pronounced, and so was my tolerance. HPPD really isn't anything to worry about, most people just take it too seriously. If you ever have a problem with it, just know that it will without a doubt go away in a random amount of time, but tripping and getting fucked up in general can make it worse. While bud made it worse in the moment, it seemed to be completely gone after two months, and I smoke everyday, so IMO marijuana doesn't fuck with HPPD long term, just short term while you're high. I think what makes HPPD worse is everybody freaking the fuck out because they feel like they're going crazy. It's not that big of a deal!

Anyways, yeah aside from HPPD I just remember weird feelings in general, muscle tension while sober, and it just gets old because the 25x series has nothing to it. It's just pretty visuals, and after a while they get old. There's no "magic" like there is with LSD and many other "useful" psychedelics, IMO the 25x series almost is more like a purely recreational high. That's not why I do psychedelics lol.

Sorry if that was off-topic or solely based on experience, but it's just my two cents after having my day with the 25x series. If it helps, I don't have a general bias against RCs; MXE is one of my favorite drugs, but I have gone fairly far with it and I can't recall one instance where - after the drug was out of my system and the comedown period was over - I just physically felt like it wasn't good for me.