View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Long Term Effects of 25I?

LsD&25IForever

Greenlighter
Hello, i am brand new to bluelight. I have a question that has been bugging me for about a week now, that would be what are the long terms of 25I? I have done an unhealthy ammount of 25I in the past month. (26 hits) this has been through middle of may to now. I belive i actually get "flashbacks", from the trips. every once in a while, i feel like im tripping on that stuff and im completely sober. if you guys could let me know that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

We can't say for sure due to 25I-NBOMe's unknown safety profile, but as Jackeh mentioned HPPD seems to be a common side effect. I experimented with 25B-, 25C- and 25I-NBOMe every 1-2 weeks over a course of 3 months and I also noticed HPPD and a very slight tingling sensation at random intervals - reminiscent of the vasoconstriction that 25(x)-NBOMe causes. It was almost as if the drug was always slightly in effect. I still think it still affects me, but more in the way that psychedelics in general change your world view. However, the HPPD and vasoconstriction(light tingling sensations, could have been a hallucination) stopped about a month or so after I stopped using it.

With the above said, I think it has to be added that you should consider cutting back on your use for a few months. It's never a good idea to abuse a drug that much.

25i, the worst thing that you can probably get from abusing it is dying.
I don't think it gets too much worse than that. Terrible poisonous psychedelic venom

If you abuse LSD the worst thing i think you will get, is an wicked tolerance to it and it won't work anymore.

There's not enough research to know about any long term affects. But I will tell you about a semi-long term affect from personal experience.
I once took around 3.5mg of 25i-Nbome and during the come up my leg would twitch really bad then for the following 4 months my leg would twitch randomly like it did on the come up.

Thank you everyone for your help. I have noticed most of the things that you guys have said, except the thing were your leg would twitch. Thank you guys for your input

my first experience with 25i was vaping an unknown amount and that caused me multiple 'flashbacks'

the other day I thought about the taste of the vapor and remembered what it smelled like but didn't even have an increase in heart rate. I think that means the flashbacks have subsided, the worst one I ever had was actually when I started talking to my friend about it the first time I did ketamine. 25i is bad vibes if you ask me.

It really did taste like psychedelic venom tbph

my first experience with 25i was vaping an unknown amount
Well, your first mistake was taking an unknown amount. 25i-NBOMe is an ultrapotent compound that can and will kill if used irresponsibly. IMO without liquid measurement, there is no safe way to take it. Every dose should be measured out very carefully with this drug, no wonder you experienced negative side effects. How did you vaporize it? Did you throw an eyeballed amount in the vaporizer?

It's quite an enjoyable drug if taken in measured doses. In lower doses (<1mg) it feels very clean, in fact.

my first experience with 25i was vaping an unknown amount and that caused me multiple 'flashbacks'

the other day I thought about the taste of the vapor and remembered what it smelled like but didn't even have an increase in heart rate. I think that means the flashbacks have subsided, the worst one I ever had was actually when I started talking to my friend about it the first time I did ketamine. 25i is bad vibes if you ask me.

It really did taste like psychedelic venom tbph

Reminds me of how I described my last 25I trip after I had previously said I probably wouldn't try it again. It felt like I had contracted a psychedelic disease.

The long term effects of 25I are unknown, as it has only been in circulation for about four years. However, enough people have used it that we know it is an unpredictable and dangerous drug, capable of causing death after even moderate abuse. After taking 26 doses in one month, you are lucky you did not hospitalize or kill yourself.

It's quite an enjoyable drug if taken in measured doses. In lower doses (<1mg) it feels very clean, in fact.

The NBOMe substituted particles are overall "clean" substances, and nobody should increase the dosage more than 1.5mg because some users had died from relatively small dosages. They seem to be substances not having a safe dosage range. In other words: They are not supposed to give a lot of visuals on the 'safe-range' dosages. (<1,5mg)

The negative effects of Nbomes do go away IME.... but like those before me have said, I would cease use immediately. The Nbomes were never meant to be used as psychs, and all the deaths and lasting negative effects are proof of that.

Using 25i-nBOME was the biggest mistake swim ever made in their drug addiction. Swim has been clean now for 10 months from everything. Swim was left with extreme HPPD after swim smoked 8 drops of liquid 25i. Swim smoked the 25i off tinfoil. It has been 23 months since this happened. Swim still suffers from the HPPD and actually was sent to the ER for having a HPPD induced panic attack two days ago. The only thing that calmed swim's intensely depersonalizing psychedelic vision was a large enough IV dose of ativan that put swim to sleep.
DO NOT USE 25I BECAUSE IT WILL FUCK YOUR BRAIN UP FOR A LONG TIME, POSSIBLY EVEN PERMANENTLY.

Basically I took 25i quite a lot about 8 months ago now and every single day since the last time I took it and had a bad trip I sit in my room and say I'm watching telly it will feel like I'm coming up everything around my telly will start changing colours I will start seeing images on the wall and this is even after 8 months my heart speed up rapidly when it happens I can feel stuck round my body and if I push gently where it feels stuck it moves round a little bit I've been to the doctors they look at me like I'm mad I get nervous in crouds which I never used to get and its really starting to piss me of because I've took no drugs since just wondering if there's anything I could take to stop all this?

Using 25i-nBOME was the biggest mistake swim ever made in their drug addiction. Swim has been clean now for 10 months from everything. Swim was left with extreme HPPD after swim smoked 8 drops of liquid 25i. Swim smoked the 25i off tinfoil. It has been 23 months since this happened. Swim still suffers from the HPPD and actually was sent to the ER for having a HPPD induced panic attack two days ago. The only thing that calmed swim's intensely depersonalizing psychedelic vision was a large enough IV dose of ativan that put swim to sleep.
DO NOT USE 25I BECAUSE IT WILL FUCK YOUR BRAIN UP FOR A LONG TIME, POSSIBLY EVEN PERMANENTLY.
I'm surprised you survived taking 8 doses of NBOMe.

No one knows the long term effects, if there are any, of 25-X-NBOMe's.
That kind of makes sense once you think about it, since they are so new.