Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

long term comedown after first time MDMA

Redingtton

Greenlighter
hello guys,
so this is my story
i was smoking weed daily and on weekends doing cocaine and alcohol .. everything was fine
i tried mdma for the first time (10 weeks ago, 2.5 months) .. did like 300mg and then after it kicked it more 100mg so 400mg in total
after the mdma kicked in i had really fun and was high so i drank alot of beers and also smoke weed in bong
after 2 days i started feeling depression and just not myself..
nowadays im no feeling anymore depression or somthing but the syptoms left is like dizziness and blurry vision
especially when i wake up in the morning i feel like my head is heavy and so tired..

someone who experienced it can share?
will it pass? the dizziness and the blurry vision? i will feel back the same?
and how can i recover faster.
by the way i stopped any drugs 2 months ago.. until i fully recover

thx for the help..

Hi there and welcome to the site,

You have posted your question in the incorrect forum - Annon is for people to ask questions without using their usernames etc

I have moved to the relevant section.

Thanks
Bear

(btw it will pass - quite a few people suffer bad comedowns that may take several days/weeks to pass. Getting enough sleep, eating well can both really help.)

Redingtton, with that being your first time you took way more than needed. Obviously test your MDMA to make sure is clean, worth the time and money for your health. For most of my friends that use for first time I recommend 100-120mg for initial dose and then wait 45 minutes, if you feel you need more then re-dose about 1/2 the initial dose. Try to make sure you have a good 3-4 months in between uses so you get about the same effect each time and keeps your dosing levels low. 400mg on a first timer is more than double what you should need. Also don't mix alcohol and MDMA, you are not helping with dehydration drinking alcohol, drink water. Be a little safer next time and look into some vitamins, might help you bounce back a little quicker. I stick with a multi-vitamin, eating healthy and exercise. Been sticking with that for years and haven't had any bad come downs like I read on here frequently. Good luck next time.

Just a wild guess: Stay away from weed for some time!

Could be not the mdma but the thc that caused the problems...................

Just a wild guess: Stay away from weed for some time!

Could be not the mdma but the thc that caused the problems...................

hey man. i dont think it has to do somthing with the thc because i was smoking daily and nothing happend.. and since the mdma use i feel it..
i stopped smoking weed since then because when i tried to smoke it made me blackout and really dizzy