• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long comedown after 3 ecstasy pills

fisherman1234

Greenlighter
Hi. First of all I'm sorry for my bad English and I hope you will help me.
3 weeks ago I was in a music festival in Holland. My friends brought some ecstasy pills from his friend there. It was blue pills with Red Bull sign on them. I checked this pills on pillsreport websites and it was mark as ok for use. I started with half pill and didn't get that so 1.5 hour later I took another half. Than 1 hour later I took another one (whole pill) so I already took 2 and still didn't feel the thing. One hour later a random guy came to me and suggested me another one so I bought from him and I finished the night with 3 ecstasy pills overall. I was very unhappy that I didn't get that but I was normal and 2 days later the comedown started but it's horrible than I ever had. I took md and ecstasy in the past , not in this amount but I already knew comedown of a 5-6 days but now it's way more and bad . I have an extremely headance , I'm not in focus at all, it's like I have to think very much to do simple tasks and my face looks very sad and I'm afraid cause this comedown don't go away. I take supplements like omega 3, vitamin b and vitamin c , twice a day and I don't see any improvement.
Why it takes so long? What's wrong with me?

Last edited:
Three pills and no roll? Should use a test kit, if you are getting a comedown doesnt sound like bunk pills,,, maybe PMA PMMA??

I don't know what was inside this pills. I read in this forum and someone said that lots of the e in Europe and USA contain mcpp and this substance cause headance. It wasn't pure cause if it was pure I didn't had to take 3. I never took 3 before. I took 3 cause I thought this pills are weak.

I don't know what was inside this pills. I read in this forum and someone said that lots of the e in Europe and USA contain mcpp and this substance cause headance. It wasn't pure cause if it was pure I didn't had to take 3. I never took 3 before. I took 3 cause I thought this pills are weak.

:)

This is a harm reduction forum and everything you are saying is quite dangerous behavior. First off, drugs that mimic the affect of MDMA are quite taxing on the body(as is MDMA itself). So without testing the pills you have no idea what you took, even if you did "roll". Second, if you take a full pill and dont feel anything, the last thing you should be thinking is take another. If this first pill didnt do anything why would two? Very dangerous.

I never found the MDMA comedown to be bad, especially with 1 or 2 days with nothing planned with a lot of chilling and smoking and having followed the golden rules of MDMA. Of course you took three pills, staggered, which would defiantly increase the comedown/hangover negative effects. It also seems that your pills did not contain MDMA or any powerful psychoative for that matter if three times the standard dose did not affect you.

Regardless of all that, you will fully recover with little work. Exercise anyway you can, heat healthy, and most importantly is sleep well! Lay off drugs, even THC and alcohol. You should ideally see improvement daily! But it may be weekly depending on many factors....the point is that in any case, you can easily get back to your normal self!

Take this as a lesson, get a test kit! Pills test positive for MDMA???? Then go ahead and eat 3. Dont eat three pills of unknown composition.

But as I understood not always the test kit knows what there is inside, for example it's not recognize the mcpp substance so what's the point to use a test kit if you still can take something wrong.

Last edited: