Lonely

T

Tiffice

I'm so so lonely would like if anybody chatted with me, I'm pretty sure I won't be busy. ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I'm sorry. My BF wouldn't be too keen on me calling some unknown (or known really since he is sleeping next to me in bed here) person, but I'll chat w/ you here if you like. Tell me a bit about yourself and why do you feel so alone right now?
-mebroken
Ps. I know that area code well, you are close to me, maybe down the block? Lol

I have removed your phone for your own safety. Please do not give out personal information like that on an anonymous internet forum--you can really compromise your safety.

How are you feeling today? Do you go to school? Are you living alone or with family?

Yeah be careful... there is context to everything... perhaps a trusted forum member you could PM them asking if it's okay to share contact info and explaining your situation... but it is really bad to just post contact info on a thread. This is a public forum

How are you doing today? I get lonely too. If you get back to me I might give you my social contact stats...they might make you feel better! ;-)

Also, if you don't mind of course, could you tell me why you're lonely? It might not be because there aren't many people in your life...I don't want to make assumptions

I apologise in advance for any offence, none's intended, although maybe it's impertinent for me to comment at all. However, this is a real bugbear of mine...I just think it's wrong (as one shouldn't do it, and wrong as in wrongheaded/unhealthy) for a partner to have any say at all about who one should speak to, except in very specific circumstances. Even if your partner doesn't make his views known, and you're just anticipating a reaction or assuming that's how people think and that's how the world works, why should it have the slightest implication for your relationship that you speak to a stranger, unless there's infidelity (of any shade) involved?