• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants lol sent my drs an email demanding ritalin wen i took too much

Hezman94

Bluelighter
i take fifteen mg and that enough for me to focus and chill out
however i got given some cocaine and bought a few ritalin didnt get a forced energy high till sixty mg
where i took to fb and wrote a load of shit and told doctos that the reason IM IN THIS MESS IN FIRST PLACE is cos i told the psychiatist i tried ritalin twice and it rly helped made me not want weed not want a fag ad coffee every alf hour and for once in my life i could focus the psychiatrist wrote abuses amphetamines.
i tell my drs everything even my methadone for 2months as he said other day sam u wont feel better getting smashed on stffff i goes i havnt he goes BOLLOCKS u told me been taking methaone and im like YEAH AND IT WAS FUCKING AWFUL TO COE OFF and i not took it since that was a white lie had it twice since bt never days in row plus even when i took more morphine i pay for it nex day not intense but mypain is bad my back plaing up again craaping up adthe nubnes im leg getting worse.

i take fifteen mg and that enough for me to focus and chill out
however i got given some cocaine and bought a few ritalin didnt get a forced energy high till sixty mg
where i took to fb and wrote a load of shit and told doctos that the reason IM IN THIS MESS IN FIRST PLACE is cos i told the psychiatist i tried ritalin twice and it rly helped made me not want weed not want a fag ad coffee every alf hour and for once in my life i could focus the psychiatrist wrote abuses amphetamines.
i tell my drs everything even my methadone for 2months as he said other day sam u wont feel better getting smashed on stffff i goes i havnt he goes BOLLOCKS u told me been taking methaone and im like YEAH AND IT WAS FUCKING AWFUL TO COE OFF and i not took it since that was a white lie had it twice since bt never days in row plus even when i took more morphine i pay for it nex day not intense but mypain is bad my back plaing up again craaping up adthe nubnes im leg getting worse.
Wow you better watch out . They might want to inject you with medication if you can't be trusted . If you are buying it illegally and telling the doctor he would love nothing more then to just label you a methylphenidate addict.

Im not buing it got iven me illegally and no one injecctin me with nothin unless its a morphine drip
I am trusted I guess cos i attempted sicide they made me go eeryday for2onths then gave me weekly cript back.
I dont like it inhigher doses makes me anxious but in llower doses i feel the definition of normal I played a video game for 3hours uuallly i turnit off after 20min

And you gotta use sense here I get one sixty mg morphine a day. A junkee would bzz out and take 2-3days worth in one go.
I never ask for early tabs I did when I first took oxycodone but I aso rememeber I tought I didnt need mylamotrogine bipolar tablet and stoppe taing them and went manic depressed and mixed