LOL... look what I found while researching that Anna Wood girl..

Ashke

Bluelighter
*giggle*
I found this site belonging to the 'Christian Democratic Party', where they're expressing their alarm at the shift of Australia's focus from a mimic of our 'war on drugs' to education and harm minimization.
Which, yanno, I think is a pretty cool shift. And I'm sure mosta ya agree with me, seeing as how we're almost all addicts to this site that is based on drug education.
But heh.. check what this preacher guy said:
""This 'harm minimisation' policy will
lead Australia into a new 'DRUG HELL'", said
Rev Fred Nile MLC, "with over 10 million
free heroin needles distributed in NSW in
1998; legal 'shooting galleries' in every
suburb and country town, and finally when
the Federal and State Governments replace
the 'drug mafia' and become the official
'drug pushers' distributing free heroin to
all Australian teenage drug addicts".

Bwa-ha-ha-ha..
smile.gif
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DRUG HELL!!!! Heehee.
smile.gif

Here's the rest of the site: http://www.christiandemocratic.org.au/fed/mr/drugtrt6.htm
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 25 January 2000).]

that is somewhat funny, that they say that. but, we also need to educate people on water intox, and hyperthermia. i had a friend limp in my lap (while Daft Punk was doing their DJ set, no less)due to something of the hyperthermic nature. it was the most horrible experience i ever had, which is why i am paranoid about the drug now; though i love it, and haven't myself had any experiences like that.
(=';'=)

Of course we need to educate people. If you note, that's why I think this site is funny. Coz they think that education will lead to DRUG HELL!
smile.gif

What I think it will lead to is less dead kids.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Ok, first of all you need to understand who Fred Nile is.
He is like the head of some crappy christian religious party or something, and he is ANTI everything.
He has publicly expressed his hatred and disapproval of homosexuality, has had many a protest held in his honour and is basically a fucked up, backward, discriminating individual who attributes all his views and ideas to god.
What he said here doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Mr Niles' willingness to attack minority groups is becoming a little bit tiresome. I'm sure a lot of Aussies would also hold this view.
BUT
The worst part about it, is that because he holds such a high position in the christian community, some people actually listen to him and take his word as gospel.
It fucking sucks if you ask me. Weren't all individuals created equal? or in the image of god? geeez, now I'm confused.
mona.

I agree Mona, the things fred nile says are always way over the top and just a whole bunch of freakish propaganda meant to scare good christian girls and boys into never contemplating the sin that chemicals are, and to "educate" the parents into just how dire and hellish a sin they are!
...and just last weekend a christian friend of mine tried ecstacy for the first time in her life, and she had a ball, said she had never felt so happy and content in her life...
I think fred nile needs a lobotomy, any surgeons on the bluelight willing to perform this most grueling of tasks?
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

Andromeda, it just so happens that I specialize in lobotomies!! I would be more than happy to perform this surgery!
Just bring him to my office
The Doc

Andromeda, it just so happens that I specialize in lobotomies!! I would be more than happy to perform this surgery!
Just bring him to my office
The Doc

thats what i'm going to call my next party.... "a new drug hell"
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Those who masturbate spill the sperm of the satan. It leads to witchcraft, paganism, torturing of small puppies and ultimately A NEW DRUG HELL!!
I always knew this message board was nurturing the fruits of the devil, with its "drug use this" and "oral sex that", but never did I think that its moderators, the very souls who control and guide its content would stoop to the depths of self-abuse!
Please refrain.
The Good Reverend.

If i may add my 2 cents worth, Nearly 4,000 new HIV infections can be prevented before the year 2001 if the federal ban on needle exchange funding is lifted this year.
About 10 new cases could be prevented every day.
this is a great website that i use in many of my papers if you guys would like it from the source http://www.drugsense.org
peace love unity and respect