• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Lockdown - I keep forgetting The Normals exist

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I very rarely go out as I have agoraphobia on top of all the COVID stuff.
So since all my social interactions are with people like myself...It's like culture-shock when I go out.
I almost FORGET that straight/sober/cis/neurotypical people exist and then I go out and they're fucking EVERYWHERE and I hate it.

Anyone understand where I'm coming from?

I very rarely go out as I have agoraphobia on top of all the COVID stuff.
So since all my social interactions are with people like myself...It's like culture-shock when I go out.
I almost FORGET that straight/sober/cis/neurotypical people exist and then I go out and they're fucking EVERYWHERE and I hate it.

Anyone understand where I'm coming from?

I used to always get this feeling after tripping on LSD, like everyone else was living in another shade of this dimension, of which I was separate from.

I also have taken measures to go out as little as possible, and interact w/ the general public as little as possible. Only time I do is if I'm going to work or buying something I really need.

It used to be easier for me to talk to a fellow fiend than to a square, but depending on my mood and the substance I'm on, I do alright bumping elbows w/ the common folk and have a pretty good customer service voice.

I used to always get this feeling after tripping on LSD, like everyone else was living in another shade of this dimension, of which I was separate from.

I also have taken measures to go out as little as possible, and interact w/ the general public as little as possible. Only time I do is if I'm going to work or buying something I really need.

It used to be easier for me to talk to a fellow fiend than to a square, but depending on my mood and the substance I'm on, I do alright bumping elbows w/ the common folk and have a pretty good customer service voice.
Funny, me too!

A mate of mine calls them "society people". I get where the feeling comes from but I'm not sure I feel the same way. I kind of just don't like anyone. :)

My least favorite part of having to go work