• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Local characters / weirdos

iv been in an easy lionel stage once, trippy comedown which lasted 4 days :O

my favourite bit is when he looks in the car and goes to get in then decides against it in anger and storms off :D lmao

Haha quality thread! Well round here we have.......

Granville - An old guy who used to wear a kilt everyday and spend all hours in the pub. He used to do handstands in the pub with no pants on! He also used to jump infront of cars in the town centre and then when they asked f he was ok he'd reply, "yeah I will be, if you buy me a pint" :D He was also well known for being a sheep shagger!!!

The Leapord Man - A local weirdo, well north of Scotland. Only ever see him about once every year or two. He has 92% of his body tattoo'd. Basically he thinks he is/ wants to be a leapord...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUDSBonub8

I can think of loads more but don't really want to name and shame people who live in my own area. :\

can think of loads more but don't really want to name and shame people who live in my own area

Stop being a pussy, that's what the threads about. We're not making fun of the mentally handicapped but celebrating them as local heros. ;)

I was more meaning it's too small an area to be coming out with the ones who stay near me. Bare in mind I stay in a pretty small village. :\

There not going to be reading BL nor are they gonna know who you are. What's the problem?

Another couple that spring to mind.....

Drakkan 12........ this really is funny. I used to go to school with this freak. His name is Frase Noble, he got abused in school lol. Known as "nibbles" by anyone locally. Just recently my friend showed me some videos he has been posting on youtube!!! He basically sits making videos of himself smoing spliffs infront of youtube speaking in a bizzare accent. Theres about 100 vids of him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWwAWrTYwY

Theres fucking heaps of them. Grade A freak =D

Also, The Owl Girl. I'll see if I can get a pic of her. She looked so like an owl in school and had the most bizarre manor of anyone I've ever seen! Alien like to any normal human. She is now a full blown pill head and a goth and dates a guy named Screetch. My mate once took a bath of milk with her!!! =D

THe place where me and snolls are from has a loony bin and they occasionally let some people out to shout randomly at people in town.
Also where a friend here comes from has a bearded lady. She showed us pictures and it was a very impressive beard but I can't remember wtf she was called to find you pictures.

Elaine, of the kilos of ink and hardware fame, who's picture Adam posted, had her moment of fame on US tv. she was interviewed and filmed during a half hour documentary.

She had brains to spare .

ok i googled a couple of the local 'celebrities' and found them. bristol heads might recognize them

first off 'Running Man', He's always doing his strange slow bouncy run, normally with a cig in his hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s52YYWO_Auw

And Sapphire, legendary cross dresser can be found working the crowds at the local charity shop every Saturday!

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v323/137/100/506977140/n506977140_683747_7621.jpg

Never seen Mr Running Man but I love Sapphire, he's amazing! I think his full on leopard print cat outfit is my favourite. Saw him parading his stuff in a fabulous sequinned outfit at St Paul's carnival too. The man/lady is a legend %)

^ I was just looking for a video of her.

That's my home town where she's from.

I once went to her house when I was doing work experience with Environmental Health with the Local council. The council would have to constantly clear her house out after complaints from local residents. The lady I was shadowing had quite a good relationship with her, and was always trying to get her some help to sop her addiction.

She used to be a teacher who became a horder.

I used to see her walking around with a trolley full of carrier bags.

Judging by her state of mind and age I'd say she's left us, or is now institutionalised.

Probably the best for her.

just remembered about this thread from months ago, forgot how funny it was :)

any new local characters EADDers?

We have a guy called paedo pete. He's batshit insane, thinks he's an english gentleman.

Couldn't find any good videos of him, but the shit he comes out with is hilarious. One day he disapeared for a few weeks and came back brainwashed. Thankfully he stopped taking his medication and he's now back on form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62w9qOVJFXU

This is the only thing I could find of him, you can just about hear his voice.

There was a tramp called Ace that lived here about 10 years ago. He invited me to share his bottle of whiskey at 8am on my way to school. lovely bloke!

My town is so boring now, the only characters i see is hordes of zombies silently shuffling up the front street.