• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liver pain recently

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I am having what seems like a liver pain for the past few days. It could also be a lung or chest pain from smoking lots of weed lately. I have a slight pain on the non liver (left side) that is the same but I barely feel that one. The one on the liver side is much more intense.

I have a recent history of consuming tylenol containing opioids. I always perform a cold water extraction on a dose that equals about 2g of acetaminophen. I've weighed the dried leftover filtrate and it's about 1 g. So that means at the most I'm consuming 1 to 1.2 g of acetaminophen at once...this is within allowed normal medical doses so not sure why this would cause liver pain.

I dosed the opiates with benzos usually.

I have a history of kratom and alcohol use (but haven't had either in 6 months). One of my liver enzymes was slightly elevated during this time period but went back to normal

I Going to the doctor today (and of course I have to lie and still hope he makes a proper diagnosis, due to the hard on we have over opiates these days). Wondering if anyone thinks this type of acetaminophen use is alarming or if I'm being paranoid.

Best to get checked. That acetaminophen is not a joke. Past usage of anything that stresses the liver would bolster the check-up you are getting.

In any case, better safe then sorry.

TBH most of the time when you have damaged your liver you wont feel any pain but get a whole host of other things, I think you are probably being a little neurotic the only way to know is to get a blood test, get one done and put your mind at ease.

....the other side started hurting now, and doctor said it is pleuritis. I probably got it from all the weed i have been smoking lately. I have a history of smoking lots of drugs and collapsed lung and lung problems from doing so.

I know i should stick to edibles and not smoke whatsoever, And the progressive town i live in doesn't allow weed dispensaries, so its like a 30 minute drive to get to them which i am too lazy to do, so i have to use a delivery service that rapes you on edible prices, so i get smoke instead - which my lungs can apparently no longer handle

the drug damage just keeps accumulating more and more as the years go by. The amount of money i've spent this year on other drug related medical issues is far more than the money i've spent on drugs this year. I love drugs. I really wish i could find a way to use some of them without hurting myself

TBH most of the time when you have damaged your liver you wont feel any pain but get a whole host of other things, I think you are probably being a little neurotic the only way to know is to get a blood test, get one done and put your mind at ease.
I agree I've probably overdosed or took the whole daily limit in one on top of a cwe for hundred tablets etc and I'm still here you just gotta know your limits please note though paeraceatomal I don't ever take it daily unless it's all dissolved and extracted (cwe) only occasionally when I know it won't negatively effect me I'll take 2500 mg of paeraceatomal in one just for a boost dose as long as you respect the doses and your bodies own limits paeraceatomal is harmless if only more people knew you could have all that codeine without paeraceatomal after a simple 20 minute procedure..

yeah as far as i know ur liver does not have nerves/pain receptors. it can get swollen and maybe push on other things? get checked out man if you suspect liver damage. nothing to be ashamed of

If you always cwe you shouldn't have any liver problems even everyday the paeraceatomal is so small it's not enough to hurt you if it was I'd be long dead.

Although no word of a lie I swear some days be noticed yellow patches on my skin etc but it could of been the light but I heard yellowing of the skin eyes could mean liver damage or jaudice obviously if I'd damaged it to much it would have been to late but this was some months back the first times I cwe I was so careful afraid (as you should be when doing a potentially life threatening procedure obviously) now I got my own special method that is the fastest and most effective just call me Heisenberg seriously if you want to know my technique anyone who is unsure about cwe check my post history I posted it along with lots of safety tips on a cwe codeine thread id love to help some people not to put their life at risk with a faulty cwe once you get used to it it's easy.

although always check yourself medically first and err on the safe side of things when it comes to any health issues let alone liver issues, but one possible factor I can chip in on from personal experience is the absolute POWER od psychosomatic manifestations of symptoms. if you know something you're doing is effecting you negatively, and if you feel guilty about that thing, than every time you do it you program more and more anxiety filled thought process relating to this topic and it is very easy to psychosomatically create your own symptoms, just as it is with withdrawal. when I was on methadone I was very down on myself for my situation and felt very dirty about it, because of this (as I'm sure some legitimate health issues as well) I started getting all sorts of discomforts in my stomach and chest etc. I started getting pains in what I thought was my liver, and I felt it for months daily. now where I was actually feeling the pain was on my left side, but I was convinced it was my liver due to ignorance. one fine day I start researching what it could possibly be and once I noticed the liver was in fact on the right and not left side, not only did I relax but the multiple month long persisting symptoms literally dissapeared over night. the mind is a powerful thing, a little conviction in something, added with a particularly down trodden/guilty view on your actions and anxiety can very quickly generate some realer than life physical symptoms and if those persist long enough they can manifest into full fledge symptoms . though this isn't something you want to bet on and play it safe, just throwing it out there that this does happen.

That's fascinating lunchbox I love learning about stuff like that I get a lot of people do that and give themselves extra anxiety

Opiods

I am having what seems like a liver pain for the past few days. It could also be a lung or chest pain from smoking lots of weed lately. I have a slight pain on the non liver (left side) that is the same but I barely feel that one. The one on the liver side is much more intense.

I have a recent history of consuming tylenol containing opioids. I always perform a cold water extraction on a dose that equals about 2g of acetaminophen. I've weighed the dried leftover filtrate and it's about 1 g. So that means at the most I'm consuming 1 to 1.2 g of acetaminophen at once...this is within allowed normal medical doses so not sure why this would cause liver pain.

I dosed the opiates with benzos usually.

I have a history of kratom and alcohol use (but haven't had either in 6 months). One of my liver enzymes was slightly elevated during this time period but went back to normal

I Going to the doctor today (and of course I have to lie and still hope he makes a proper diagnosis, due to the hard on we have over opiates these days). Wondering if anyone thinks this type of acetaminophen use is alarming or if I'm being paranoid.

Opiods are not bad for your body, worst is hemmoroid due to the constant constapation. And the dependency of course with crime, violence and so on. But pure Opiods are about The only drug Thats not harmful for your body. Thats why its used medically, short and long term, sometimes life long. I think its something in the tylenol or alcohol. Or maybe hepatitus a, b or c
Hope it helped