• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin little red hive-ish bumps at injection site

TravTuck420

Bluelighter
smack veterans, hey I know nobody is gonna have a definite answer as to what this is, I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. The other day immediately after pulling the rig out of my arm, as the junk was kicking in these little red patches/bumps popped up about 1-1/2" radius around the injection site. They kind of looked like maybe hives to me? They werent painful or itchy, just kind of there. Im positive it wasnt a miss cuz Ive done that quite a few times before with other drugs and these were completely gone after about 45 minutes. Ive only IVed heroin twice and this happened both times!! rigs from the same bag, although these works were a brand i havent used before from Walgreens, 5/16", 1cc, super-fine. Like I said Ive blasted just about every street drug known to man: coke, gak, Oc's, K4's, but Ive never experienced this OR heard or seen it happen to anyone else. Should I be concerned, ya think? Anywho....just wanted to run it up the flagpole and see if anyone had a similar problem? Thanks, peeps!!:| Happy Nods!

Its just different cuts.. ive had all kinds of different shit happen from shooting H... ive had all my veins be hived up raised white lines for like 6inches from the injection site u really.should filter better either get a micron or.backload filter, backload filtering does get a lot out idc what anyone says about my method but i can SEE the difference. also dilaudids cause really bad hives as weLL

U shot aomething up and ur body had an allergic reaction. Ur okay so its no biggie, but find a better filtering method

probably a histamine reaction. did you miss part of the shot?

probably a histamine reaction. did you miss part of the shot?
No pretty sure didnt miss, Ive missed before as has anyone who IVs. Painful hard lump that lasts for days associated with that, and I got high as fuck within seconds. Used ripped off piece of q-tip to filter. Gonna check into better filters....
G