• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Little help please???

dwizzy9904

Greenlighter
So long story short..... Getting some 8 milligram pills an not to familiar with these guys......... Nearly 20 year heroin addiction an all sorts of opioids....... Clean 2 years an suppose to be on suboxone but only really take um when I have bad cravings for dope........ I have a REALLY HIGH tolerance an dabble in pills for time to time...... It's takes about 10 on the 10 milligram oxys for me to feel any thing................... Done with needles so how much should I snort????

So long story short..... Getting some 8 milligram pills an not to familiar with these guys......... Nearly 20 year heroin addiction an all sorts of opioids....... Clean 2 years an suppose to be on suboxone but only really take um when I have bad cravings for dope........ I have a REALLY HIGH tolerance an dabble in pills for time to time...... It's takes about 10 on the 10 milligram oxys for me to feel any thing................... Done with needles so how much should I snort????
Though I put it in there but the pills I'm getting are dilaudid

How many 8 mg. dillys are you getting? If you need 100 mgs of oxy to feel anything then you will probably need at least 32 mgs of hydromorphone

And don't expect a lot from oral consumption. I only ate pills when I did them. When my source dried up with vicodin he scored some dillys for me. They were the 4 mg ones. He charged me a pretty penny and I took 16 mgs ( orally ) . I was very disappointed.

Roughly 20

Trading straight up.... 20 of my 8 milligram suboxone strips for 20 8 milligram pills........ Seem like a decent trade????
We can't really go there. That's totally up to you. We can help ya with your pills but not when it comes to trading drugs.

Good luck. Hope you feel better.

PS If you have a buprenorphine tolerance the dillies may be a real waste.

We can't really go there. That's totally up to you. We can help ya with your pills but not when it comes to trading drugs.

Good luck. Hope you feel better.

PS If you have a buprenorphine tolerance the dillies may be a real waste.
I have a fucking tolerance for everything it seems.......... But I only take the subs every once inna while

Ok sorry yea I'm new to here an just looking for advice......
That's fine hon. You're good. There are lots of threads in the sub forum called Drug Culture about how to plug drugs.

Yeah, you melt the pill in water, get a neddle-less syringe ( or a turkey baster ) and squirt away.

Think you have to take a dump first so the drugs aren't having to fight their way through the poop.

Have fun !!!!!!