• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Little girl experiances buck fever? What's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
I've spoken to some animal nuts who love meat too much to just go vegan. And they feel that it's okay to hunt and kill, but it's wrong to have fun doing so... Basically, if I sit around stoic and kill animals it's okay, but the moment I shout, "yahoo", then I become a bad person. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQNow, if you're like me you think this video here is cute. And that's saying something, "cute" is generally not a word found in my vocabulary. But not everyone thinks it's cute. Some people here are saying she's an ugly, retarded, spawn of Jeffery Dahmer who's father is teaching her to be a sociopath...But you ever notice how a lot of vegan animal rights people tend to be some of the meanest folks? They'll talk about, "Fuck all those chinks and dog eating gooks in china"... If I had a penny every time I heard an animal rights person say something racist, I'd... I'd have a lot of pennies. What do you think? Is this little girl a sociopath? Is her reaction wrong? As for me, I think this little girl is normal, the video is cute, and there's nothing wrong with her father teaching her to do this. And no surprise, I hate the tree hugging liberal hippies who feel like they need to show the world how to raise kids. But then again, the anti-religious, pro-gay, vegan, environmentalist progressives tend to feel the need educate the world on the "proper" way to raise kids.

Because... well, how many conservatives do you see that condemn the practice of hunting?Also, I was specific when I said "tree hugging liberal hippies" and "anti-religious, pro-gay, vegan, environmentalist progressives". I didn't intend to lump all people who are left of the spectrum together. Just the obnoxious ones.

Really inappropriate and antagonistic post. The topic is okay, the manner in which you went about it was not. You appear to just have wanted an excuse to bash gays, environmentalists, progressives, vegans, etc. I'd consider working on dissipating some of the anger you have in you, it will eat you alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.