Dead & Company Live at DCU Center on 2015-11-10
by Dead & Company

Published November 10, 2015
Topics Dead & Company, MVB, AKG 451, Dead & Co

Dead & Co
DCU Center
Worcester, MA
Tuesday November 10, 2015

Source: AKG 451ck8 mics>Sony D5 (as Preamp)>Sony M10 @24bit/48kHz.
Location: OTS Section 103 Row LL Seat 7 DFC on a 10 foot stand with shotguns pointed directly at the main stacks.
Transfer and lineage: Sony M10>Sound Forge Studio 9.0 for tracking, mastering and conversion to 16bit/44.1kHz>CDR>Free CD Ripper v2.0 FLAC level 8.
Recorded, transferred, mastered and uploaded by Mark Van Blunk MVB

Setlist
Set 1: Cassidy, Row Jimmy, Ramble on Rose, Big River, Peggy O, Sugaree, Music Never Stopped. (1:15.42)

Set 2: Deal>Uncle John's Band>Estimated Prophet>Terrapin Station>Drums/Space>Dear Prudence>Get Out of My Life Woman>GDTRFB.
Encore: Ripple* (1:39.04)

*=Acoustic guitars for Bobby and John Mayer

Collection DeadAndCompany
Band/Artist Dead & Company
Venue DCU Center
Location Worcester, MA

Source AKG 451ck8 mics>Sony D5 (as Preamp)>Sony M10 @24bit/48kHz.
Lineage Sony M10>Sound Forge Studio 9.0 for tracking, mastering and conversion to 16bit/44.1kHz>CDR>Free CD Ripper v2.0 FLAC level 8.
Taped by Mark Van Blunk
Transferred by Mark Van Blunk

Notes

This time I had a taper ticket, so I was set up in the Official Taper section. It was smack in the middle of the section 103 metal risers that were very noisy and the crowd chatter was surrounding us. However, you wouldn't know any of that by listening to my recording. It sounds pristine and I am very happy with the quality. I hope you all enjoy it too!
It was a great little tour for me with Dead & Co and again I was very impressed with the lineup. This show was my favorite of the three. Lots of energy and the band is really coming together. Otiel was really jamming as was everyone! Including the crowd. Plenty of chill bumps on this one!

Please look for my other Dead & Co recordings here on Archive.org

Albany , NY 10-29-15 under Bob Weir's collection GD2015-10-29 details page
MSG, NYC, NY 11-07-15 under The Dead GD2015-11-07 details Page

Thanks to all the other tapers, it was great hanging with you all in the OTS! Hope all your recordings came out well!

Enjoy!
MVB

Free Download

Some of my friends dead and company but I couldn't make it ;( I had a great experience tripping on two tabs of L at Jack Johnson concert, it was my first trip that's part of why it has significance to me but the music sounded great, nice sunny day at the outdoor venue with beautiful clouds followed by an amazing sunset. After it was dark there was a storm and the rain hitting my face felt so good and the light ugh across the sky was awesome to watch while hearing some good tunes