• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

List of Nbome deaths

Ive posted about this elsewhere on the internet but I have to chip in.

Ive taken 25i-nbome 4 times in my life, the first 3 experiences were great. I snorted 600ug a couple times and 1.2mg once, no problems, not even a hint of negative effects. Each time I had low tolerance so I got strong but enjoyable effects.
The 4th time I snorted 600ug again, I was having a good time for a couple hours but then the visuals suddenly intensified along with the stimulation. My heart started beating extremely fast so much so it was painful but I tried to fight past it thinking I was just having a panic attack or bad trip but soon vasoconstriction set in. My veins became so constricted I felt like my hands were bruised for nearly a month after. My extremities were ice cold and numb. I sat there with all this going on thinking about telling the people I was with but it took me ages to say anything, when I did I started crying. I truly felt like I was dying.
It was at this point I lost my mind. I felt poisoned but was too scared to ring for an ambulance, I couldn't seem to get the real danger I was in through to my friends, they were just trying to talk me through it like it was a bad trip. I pictured myself dying there completely helpless.
After what seemed like forever of writhing around in agony the negative effects started to recede. My friends attempts to talk me down eventually got to me. I felt like I had been beaten up but managed to ride out the rest of the trip with their help.
I had very bad anxiety and pain in my chest for nearly 6 months after, I was constantly convinced there was something wrong with me but nothing was discovered when I went for tests. I had to manage it with diazepam because I truly thought I was going insane. I couldnt smoke cannabis, cigarettes or use any psychedelic without getting crippling anxiety and I felt like a shell of my former self. Now I am much better but still not 100%, im back to my old psychonaut ways which is a good sign and ive had some great trips since. One mushy/mdma combo seemed to "reset" my mind, I felt almost back to normal afterwards except for the daily diaz use. Also AL-LAD couldn't have come at a better time :)

I warn everyone that will listen about 25x-nbome since and thankfully after either seeing or hearing about my experience my friends have steered clear. I must stress that I know what panic attacks and bad trips feel like, this was a PHYSICAL reaction that brought about terrible mental effects which lasted a long time and nearly ruined me. This was only meant to be brief but I just had to get it off my chest in full.

Come to think of it - Was there ANY SINGLE fatal Overdose of a person who EXACTLY KNEW what drug they were taking and WHAT EXACT DOSE they took?

:) thing is, we don't know! some of the deaths were huge overdoses, others......we simply don't know. But what we do know is that some people seem to be "allergic" or overly sensitive to NBOMe's, more than with other psychedelics. So something is definitly up.

and here we go again it's the 25 I that is the biggest culprit - do you think its because of its bigger popularity or it actually being more dangerous / more people somehow allergic to it ?????

There's even a song been written about dying on this drug:

Nbome, nbome, n drybomes
Nbome, nbome, n drybomes
Now hear the word of de Lord.

and here we go again it's the 25 I that is the biggest culprit - do you think its because of its bigger popularity or it actually being more dangerous / more people somehow allergic to it ?????

I'm not sure if I'm mixing them up but 25i is almost 2x as potent as 25c. Or vice versa I don't remember

Ive tried 25c and 25b. They didn't seem too bad on the body, a few headaches on 25c. My friend snorted 300ug of 25c and became delirious. The thing is they seem to be highly unpredictable even in the same person on different occasions. I think 25i is the most popular but imo its the one that people seem to have the most physical problems with, followed by 25c and then 25b. Cant speak for the others.

I'm not sure if I'm mixing them up but 25i is almost 2x as potent as 25c. Or vice versa I don't remember

Nope, 25I is the least potent of the halogenated NBOMes, and 25C the most (the opposite pattern from the corresponding 2C-Xs). 25D is even less potent than 25I though.

I think a few factors are at play

This is a research chemical and should not be used by 15yr olds. It is something that experienced people with accurate scale should be playing with.
But thanks to prohibitions kids are turning to these substances like they do sniffing gas. And thanks to greedy vendors who will distributive it to anyone with a credit card or bitcoins.

Then you get small time drug peddlers getting a few grams then ordering a few stacks of blotter paper and laying it on the living room table while watching TV and smoking bowls. Ahhh Whoops...

I have never tried the Nbomes just a few 2Cs, but just with the 2Cs a couple of them can be sketchy at high doses. 2CI always felt dirty and slightly toxic to me. So you are already starting with a potentially dangerous compound then tweaking it and making it highly active at small doses.

Makes me 100% uninterested in any blotter tab from unknown sources.

I have never tried the Nbomes just a few 2Cs, but just with the 2Cs a couple of them can be sketchy at high doses. 2CI always felt dirty and slightly toxic to me. So you are already starting with a potentially dangerous compound then tweaking it and making it highly active at small doses.

The 25x-nbomes are not particularly similar to the parent 2Cxs.

ebola

Do you mean 25I vs other NBOMe's, or do you mean 25I vs other psychedelics?

There's no reason to think that 25I is more dangerous than the other NBOMe's. 25B, 25C and 25I, at least, all probably share similar SAR and dangers. 25C killed one guy too you know.

Compared to other psychedelics? 25I is`nt that popular.

Or do you think that 25I just happened to kill more people in a 3 year span than any other psychedelic that ever existed because it's oh so very popular.......? is that just it? the popularity did it?

Obviously, the high potency is part of the problem, but still the strongest NBOMe is only 1/3 the potency of LSD. And how many people died a pharmacological death from LSD in 70 years? And LSD is actually very popular. Together with mushrooms it's probably the most well-known and popular psychedelic.

But, fuck it. Why do I even care? It's a lost cause anyway. NBOMe's will keep on being available, and stupid people are going to keep on being stupid and killing themselves off with it. Because all the deaths are just a big media lie anyway, right. Don your tinfoil hat's, people. The anti-NBOMe conspiracy is upon us. And let's Just ignore all the adverse reactions we've seen people from our own community have, to normal doses even, right? It's probably just the stupid journalists trying to give the NBOMe's a bad name, right.

sigh

Last edited:
^And so did 25B. I don't think all 25i deaths are 25i either, probably just lazy journalism.

The 25x-nbomes are not particularly similar to the parent 2Cxs.

ebola

Not necessarily but the general theme of the compounds persist with the NBOMes. E.g 25C and 2C-C are tranquil, 2C-I and 25i are stimulating and a bit weird, etc. Very different in effects, but in some way it's the same idea.

As for eye.: it seems 25C is the most worrying in terms of vasoconstriction and muscle contraction, but it feels so good that you maybe not notice it as much. 1mg is my upper limit and it's stretching it further than I would with 25i for similar side-effects. It's not that the others couldn't have given you that reaction.

I think I'm going to reconsider my view on these, right now I'm in a PM back and forth between me and bamboo5700, and (s)he still can't do a normal work out. Only 15 mins of training before his muscles feel overstrained. I think I have had that same issue, but I just thought that it was because I'm a weak rather than an NBOMe being a culprit.

Then there's Eye's post which is just as worrying. Hard to say what exactly went wrong there, as some people note that between different uses the reactions seem idiosyncratic (I guess this was the case), yet for me it's been the same across the board. It could definitely be just the chemical, but it could also be uneven blotter. I've always dosed a solution through an oral syringe/nasal spray which is more accurate, so it does make sense, but I'm not saying that's the case at all.

Anyway, the icky-ness is growing for this chemical and again, we need more research especially on the effect it has on human beings.

Last edited:
As for eye.: it seems 25C is the most worrying in terms of vasoconstriction and muscle contraction, but it feels so good that you maybe not notice it as much. 1mg is my upper limit and it's stretching it further than I would with 25i for similar side-effects. It's not that the others couldn't have given you that reaction.

Then there's Eye's post which is just as worrying. Hard to say what exactly went wrong there, as some people note that between different uses the reactions seem idiosyncratic (I guess this was the case), yet for me it's been the same across the board. It could definitely be just the chemical, but it could also be uneven blotter. I've always dosed a solution through an oral syringe/nasal spray which is more accurate, so it does make sense, but I'm not saying that's the case at all.

Anyway, the icky-ness is growing for this chemical and again, we need more research especially on the effect it has on human beings.

I agree. I think any of the others could have done the same. I used 25c maybe a dozen times up to 900ug snorted with no major ill effects and it was very predictable. It was definitely my favourite of the series. But (in my experience) all nbomes seem really unpredictable (in me and my friends) even with average doses. I won't touch any of them again.

Im not ruling out that the snuff caps I used were unevenly dosed but for everything to be predictable up to that one dose (plus the vendor was very professional and had a great deal of custom) it seems fairly unlikely. Maybe its just snorting it that makes the physical effects so bad? Im never going to know for sure but all I can do is tell people what happened and stay away from dem bomes.

I can't add a link but I came across this on my internet travels recently, I'm not sure how new it is, other than it relates to 2013 data. Relevant parts in bold, the rest is for context.

In 2012 and 2013, emergency department physicians and toxicologists published and presented numerous case reports of patients treated for exposure to 25I-NBOMe. The adverse health effects reported include tachycardia, hypertension, agitation, aggression, visual and auditory hallucinations, seizures, hyperpyrexia, clonus, elevated white cell count, elevated creatine kinase, metabolic acidosis, rhabdomyolysis, and acute kidney injury.

Medical examiner and postmortem toxicology reports from 11 states implicate some combination of 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe in the death of at least 14 individuals. These reports suggest that 11 individuals died of acute toxicity, and 3 individuals died of unpredictable or violent behavior due to 25I-NBOMe toxicity. 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe have each been detected in postmortem blood toxicology for cases of acute toxicity.

Since abusers obtain these drugs through unknown sources, the identity, purity, and quantity of these substances is uncertain and inconsistent, thus posing significant adverse health risks to users. There are no recognized therapeutic uses of these substances in the United States and possible deadly drug interactions between 25I-NBOMe and FDA approved medications have been noted.
Finding of Necessity of Schedule I Placement To Avoid Imminent Hazard to Public Safety

Based on the above data and information, the continued uncontrolled manufacture, distribution, importation, exportation, and abuse of 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe pose an imminent hazard to the public safety. The DEA is not aware of any currently accepted medical uses for these synthetic phenethylamines in the United States. A substance meeting the statutory requirements for temporary scheduling, 21 U.S.C. 811(h)(1), may only be placed in Schedule I. Substances in Schedule I are those that have a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision. Available data and information for 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe indicate that these three synthetic phenethylamines have a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision. As required by section 201(h)(4) of the CSA, 21 U.S.C. 811(h), the Deputy Administrator through a letter dated September 3, 2013, notified the Assistant Secretary of the intention to temporarily place these three synthetic phenethylamines in Schedule I.

Edit - This has now been posted in the Media section of Bluelight, in this thread -

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/697107-DEA-places-3-NBOMes-on-Schedule-I

Last edited:
Simmer down nintey, the reason we're in this fucking mess in the first place is because mushrooms done been outlawed y'dig? We need another drug banning like we need a fucking bag on our hip.
I have only taken NBOMEs in low doeses -500ug of I, and I have to say....its my favorite drug probably. maybe we aren't meant to take 1000ug or 1500ug....when i hear people saying they took 2 or 3 blotters its just shocking to me....yes over course you had an awful experience and though you were going to die, the drug isn't meant to be taken at those doses, its meant to be taken at 500ug
But that's only because of the crazy tolerance it causes.

Absolutely

Sure, but some people seem to be "allergic" to 25I. Which is why people should be extra carefull the first time they try it. Also, some people are taking huge doses of 4-Aco-DMT, but still no ones dead from it, as far as I'm informed.

So I recently came across this a scooped up a few doses of blotter. The guy I got it from was sketch, but I rarely come upon psychedelics so I couldn't pass it up. He claims the dose is 1000 per hit.

Now that I've read all this I'm kind of hesitant. 500 seems like a good starting dose, but is there a reliable way to cut blotter to ensure an even split? Is there a typical application method that results in the chemical absorbing in a certain pattern? Horizontal or vertical? Diagnal? Or do I just have to take a gamble?

There is absolutley no way to be sure the liquid is spread evenly through out the blotter. It might be, but there is literally no way of knowing.

So I recently came across this a scooped up a few doses of blotter. The guy I got it from was sketch, but I rarely come upon psychedelics so I couldn't pass it up. He claims the dose is 1000 per hit.

Now that I've read all this I'm kind of hesitant. 500 seems like a good starting dose, but is there a reliable way to cut blotter to ensure an even split? Is there a typical application method that results in the chemical absorbing in a certain pattern? Horizontal or vertical? Diagnal? Or do I just have to take a gamble?

To be more certain of dosage, one might cut the assumed to be 1000ug blotter into lots of little pieces & dissolve them in a certain amount of strong alcohol. Then use the alcohol to measure small doses & titrate up from there. If, God forbid, there happened to be 5000ug on there, due to some knobs failed maths or fouled up dilution process, you'll find out at a much earlier point & won't end up ODing on it. You'll also find out earlier if you happen to be ultra sensitive to this stuff!

I personally suspect most of the problems associated with these drugs is/was because of their legality & thus, popularity. In other words, lots of people are taking a drug with a very thin saftely margin, or therapuetic index, & that increased the amount of people who made their own mistakes, or suffered from the mistakes of others.

You can't just expect 3mg, which is 6 times a normal dose, to be a good idea for any drug. That's physically safe for most psychedelics, but I wouldn't drop 900mg of MDMA in a single go even if I had tolerance and no one is complaining that it isn't safe. I draw the line at 1.2mg, but I'm just extremely careful because of all the deaths.

1.5mg is quite probably safe for you if you're fine with 500ug, though you shouldn't dose that high if you haven't titrated upwards carefully. But then again, I wouldn't drop 60mg of 4-Aco-DMT for my first time either, shit I'd probably draw the line at 45mg if 30mg was of any indication. Not because I think it'd kill me (though I'd probably think I'm dying at such a dose :D), but that's just too much. Just like an extreme dose of 25i-NBOMe is too much.

There is something very shady going on, I agree, but like you said that's probably because of an "allergic" response of sorts. There's the report of a guy taking 28mg, thinking it was a different drug, and he just had a seizure. This is bad compared to LSD, yeah, but I'm just saying you shouldn't expect anything to be that safe. Even if some drugs are.

EDIT: Pretty sick of the entire NBOMe-debate actually, yeah they're more dangerous than other psychedelics. If that's a deal-breaker, don't take them. If you do, then be careful.

On that note, I'm stocking up on the safer ones. Newer psychedelics will quite probably get worse until we figure out the human body. More and more we're moving away from natural structures and if history is an indication (aspertam says hi!), that means bad news for earthly organisms. We know jack-shit about what is going on, so we can't just "design" a compound to be safe.

Because MDMA IS SAFE, you cannot overdose on it. You'd have to take like 50x the normal dose at once, and nobody does that.

MDMA is one of the safest drugs known to man.....25i-Nbome is one of the most dangerous. It certainly should be taken off the market...and I honestly think people who risk doing it are either crazy or stupid when there are much safer, cheaper alternatives.

I wouldn't do 1 mg of it....if you paid me 100 grand. That shit will ruin your mind. For some people it helps but for others it can be very traumatizing. I guess MDMA could cure that though : )

To be honest MDMA can definitely be dangerous. Im not sure where u get your info..