Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

list all the different XTC pills u tried

1: MDA caps (very psychedelic)
2: Red Facebooks
3: Yellow Facebooks
4: White Versace (Hella Trippy)
5: Red Supreme (220mg pure MDMA, The body high is fucking amazing and the comeup was so strong that i threw up)

first pill i ever took was a BLUE Mistubisie-it was awsome!!!
hevens gate- real nice pure e
chochlot chip cookie- speed pill, nasty but it was still good times
orange smily- bunk no effect
green x-box-dont know-took it with others
white NWA- made us trip almost very stange pill
blue lady- club pill very low dose
pink lady- at the time was "good" but i call bunk
PURPLE AND YELLOW SPACE MAN-these were the bomb they were soft and had glitter in them, pure love no come down, not to stong i took em over and over best time in my life!!
orange NY- outpressed,pure speed made us sick, but fast
orange motorola- bomb good ,clean,kinda weak though
AMSTERDAM BLANK- pure mdma, this is the pill that changed my life, took two and 2 orange motos most intence 5 hours in my life
purple ice cream cone- best club pill ever,def not pure,badd comdown
pink skittle- speedy but good strong
yellow profile- weak but clean
blue armoral- took it with the green x-box ,i got a rash from one of em
purple and red scworpian- meth/md bad comdown for me
yellow heart- fake no reaction
pink thundercat- outpressed i loved it but a lil speedy.came with a
blue star-weak and speedy
red toris-STRONG as hell had half must have had k in it cause we were fucked up for long time colors were all intence relly happy but def too strong
blue vw- started out great but didnt last long at all tasted like adderal
purple transformer-round outpressed,speed no happy just dope sucked balls
pipes transformer- almost killed me idk for sure but i know mdma never made me trip for a week, i called poison control sucked soooo baddd in fact thats how i discovered pills reports,saved me a trip to the er thanks bl and pr
resently i had
mali- made up for the pipes, good clean talked and danced for a min most of all my use was 2 years ago for a year. im retired though from the club stuff im settle down and chill like iv been doing/
blue bicardie -good clean roll
mdea-mdma powder- kicked my ass
GREEN RHINO- bad ass clean roll ,loved em> best pill of 2010 for me so far
PINK RHINO- mixed with green rhinos (def in my top 3 rollz ever!!!))
PURPLE M&M POKEBALL-another kick ass pill , relly chill > took it two days after the rhnio so effects were less
red alien- bad ass clean roll
yellow alien- took with red ones kicked my ass
green alien- guess wut i had too try em - very good
purple rhino- clean but rather week batch
WHITE puma- strange pill ,very strong,tasted like winterfresh, kinda trippy , herd voices, no comedown on any of the last 8 pills i took yay!!!
GReen running man- lil speedy not bad though
red peace sign- good but a lil speedy
red rabbit- great clean mellow-last 10 pills iv had have been some of the best pills iv ever had
BLUE playboy bunny- SHIT WAS AMAZING , i took it with a
YELLOW ZOOYORK POKEBALL- off the chain good pills!!!
green superman- not mdma, or not much, ampy
RED Rhino- clean ,med. dos. - lot of fun not much come down
molly cap- fun but not the best, missing something
90-95% PURE MDMA POWDER-THE best iv had since that amsterdam pill, this was in caps tho, and tested- u can see iv relly wised up since my yonger years
Bumb for history

I've had so many different presses that I cannot remember them all.

The ones that really stand out as memorable were not memorable because they were excellent pills but because of the press being so unique.

The unique ones being round presses with handicapped symbols on them lol. What's next yield signs?. Men's and women's restroom signs with the little man or woman on them? Stop signs?

There are no tested samples of handicapped presses that I can find.

Those off-the-shelf dies I do not trust. But anyone who makes good pills will see fakes.

The unique biconvex shape and bespoke dies shows that whoever made Blue Dolphins did a good job.

Bespoke dies, bevelling, break line, shellac coating and ideally printing ON the pill (some medicines have this) is costly, Nobody would attempt to make fakes. But as it is, most people are not discerning. I mean, BL is likely the MOST discerning group in the world and yet I still see some quite dubious product accepted. I'm not saying they are bad, but I use a test kit AFTER physical examination.

Test-kits can be fooled. Someone will work out a 'super-mix/turbo-mix' (used in crack) equivalent.

I've had so many different presses that I cannot remember them all.

The ones that really stand out as memorable were not memorable because they were excellent pills but because of the press being so unique.

The unique ones being round presses with handicapped symbols on them lol. What's next yield signs?. Men's and women's restroom signs with the little man or woman on them? Stop signs?

There are no tested samples of handicapped presses that I can find.

When did you get the pills that had the man/woman restroom sign people? Like late 00’s? There were pills going around then we called “bic mans” cuz they looked like the little guy on bic pens. Might be the same, they had all sorts of names and interpretations. They were all over back then too for quite awhile.

I know where a lab test and picture of those were. They were good pills.

-GC

When did you get the pills that had the man/woman restroom sign people? Like late 00’s? There were pills going around then we called “bic mans” cuz they looked like the little guy on bic pens. Might be the same, they had all sorts of names and interpretations. They were all over back then too for quite awhile.

I know where a lab test and picture of those were. They were good pills.

-GC
I haven't seen actual man/woman restroom pills I was saying it goes with the handicapped symbol pills.

first pill i ever took was a BLUE Mistubisie-it was awsome!!!
hevens gate- real nice pure e
chochlot chip cookie- speed pill, nasty but it was still good times
orange smily- bunk no effect
green x-box-dont know-took it with others
white NWA- made us trip almost very stange pill
blue lady- club pill very low dose
pink lady- at the time was "good" but i call bunk
PURPLE AND YELLOW SPACE MAN-these were the bomb they were soft and had glitter in them, pure love no come down, not to stong i took em over and over best time in my life!!
orange NY- outpressed,pure speed made us sick, but fast
orange motorola- bomb good ,clean,kinda weak though
AMSTERDAM BLANK- pure mdma, this is the pill that changed my life, took two and 2 orange motos most intence 5 hours in my life
purple ice cream cone- best club pill ever,def not pure,badd comdown
pink skittle- speedy but good strong
yellow profile- weak but clean
blue armoral- took it with the green x-box ,i got a rash from one of em
purple and red scworpian- meth/md bad comdown for me
yellow heart- fake no reaction
pink thundercat- outpressed i loved it but a lil speedy.came with a
blue star-weak and speedy
red toris-STRONG as hell had half must have had k in it cause we were fucked up for long time colors were all intence relly happy but def too strong
blue vw- started out great but didnt last long at all tasted like adderal
purple transformer-round outpressed,speed no happy just dope sucked balls
pipes transformer- almost killed me idk for sure but i know mdma never made me trip for a week, i called poison control sucked soooo baddd in fact thats how i discovered pills reports,saved me a trip to the er thanks bl and pr
resently i had
mali- made up for the pipes, good clean talked and danced for a min most of all my use was 2 years ago for a year. im retired though from the club stuff im settle down and chill like iv been doing/
blue bicardie -good clean roll
mdea-mdma powder- kicked my ass
GREEN RHINO- bad ass clean roll ,loved em> best pill of 2010 for me so far
PINK RHINO- mixed with green rhinos (def in my top 3 rollz ever!!!))
PURPLE M&M POKEBALL-another kick ass pill , relly chill > took it two days after the rhnio so effects were less
red alien- bad ass clean roll
yellow alien- took with red ones kicked my ass
green alien- guess wut i had too try em - very good
purple rhino- clean but rather week batch
WHITE puma- strange pill ,very strong,tasted like winterfresh, kinda trippy , herd voices, no comedown on any of the last 8 pills i took yay!!!
GReen running man- lil speedy not bad though
red peace sign- good but a lil speedy
red rabbit- great clean mellow-last 10 pills iv had have been some of the best pills iv ever had
BLUE playboy bunny- SHIT WAS AMAZING , i took it with a
YELLOW ZOOYORK POKEBALL- off the chain good pills!!!
green superman- not mdma, or not much, ampy
RED Rhino- clean ,med. dos. - lot of fun not much come down
molly cap- fun but not the best, missing something
90-95% PURE MDMA POWDER-THE best iv had since that amsterdam pill, this was in caps tho, and tested- u can see iv relly wised up since my yonger years
I'm glad I wrote this stuff down

I noticed no one mentioned CS GO pills. I think I had red or purple ones. They were definitely good.

Most people would not be able to differentiate any of these compounds - animal models didn't, at least. But I think it's interesting that an indole can be a reliable entactogen with a reasonable dose-response curve.

The Israeli chemist 'discovered' dimethylaminorex.... about a year after it was patented. I don't think that the chiral 7,a-dimethyl tryptamine is subject of a patent... and never CAN be since it's now public knowledge. But going any longer e.g. a-ethyl tryptamine means significant MAOI activity which is BAD.

Waaaaaaaay too many..

First= Pink/Purple Dolphins dec 2006 Melbourne =, Aus,

Really 06? For some reason I thought you were a 90’s raver.. We started round the same time :)

Ya I can’t remember all the pills I had honestly. Many of them were ghetto mint presses with weird shit like two lines across them, or a plus sign, or the famous bowling balls which always had one of the “holes” right near the edge of the tablet. Many were simply “blanks” just smartie looking or domed.

My first mint was damn memorable. Probably straight MDA that pill but I was so f’n lived up but also completely wreckless. My normally crazy friend was the one looking nervous lol.

-GC