• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lisdexamfetamine (vyvanse)

A

Anon4chab

Alright so I'm very panicked right now. I am a very small person be it am 5'2" 115lbs and took 160mg of this stuff. It was 22 hours ago that it first got started, got the stuff, didn't know what it was and took all 4 40mg pills. Been freaking out tweaking and extremely worried about dropping down dead or living and have to deal with the side effects of neurotoxicity. Wat do?

Don't take anymore of it, stay hydrated and eat some food, and if you are worried that you overdosed seek medical attention and go to a hospital. Stay safe.

If you have a benzo, take one. As Priest said, go get help if you are that worried.

Has it been 22 hours since you took them? Or since you bought/received them? If you haven't had any serious side effects (other than tweaking/freaking out) by T+22hrs you will likely be ok... Just follow the above instructions - if you went to a hospital they would more than likely give you a benzo and monitor you for a while. If you are forced to go to the hospital due to worsening symptoms, be honest. In the future please do not consume any drug without A) Knowing what it contains B) Taking a very small amount prior to see how you tolerate it, and C) having someone nearby just in case things go wrong. This may not always be 100% necessary, but with substances new to you it's the safest way to go.

why always research and dont go popping pills all willy nilly even 40 mg can make you tweak
everything stated is "normal" because quite frankly thats what it does to people who dont have adhd
i strongly suggest heading to the ER but only you can make that call

hope all is well please update on how you're doing

Hey I ended up making this account. Ended up waiting it out. I just made sure to drink plenty and eat. Thanks all!