• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid vial of 1P-LSD

Your better off using a syringe for liquid measurement. Measure the entire contents of the vial, and divide by 50. Then you'll know the amount of liquid needed for each tab. If you put it into a pan and throw some blotter in, it might not soak everything up. Then your left with residue at the bottom of the pan.

You should always do a few practice runs first when laying blotter. Just figure out the exact amount of liquid the sheet can hold, trying a few times with no LSD. Use everclear for practice run too as water and everclear may be different. If you do it right it should be pretty evenly distributed. I never see and variance in LSD sheets hit to hit so it can't be that hard to get it right. The people laying commercial sheets don't have any secret method either. The downside to OP's problem is does he want to store 50 sugar cubes, its way bulkier than paper. I wouldn't leave it in solution regardless. No that I think it about it the blotter idea is probably bad as it's a vial and likely more diluted than the solution you would make for laying blotters.

Here's the safest foolproof method. Your dosing *will* be accurate to within 10% for a first time user of this technique (within 1% if you've done this before).

Buy a 10-200 uL pipette from ebay; price ~30-40$. Use that to drop the 1P onto blotter paper. Trial and error with water (first) will give you an idea of how much liquid each piece will absorb.

A novice should have no trouble with 25 uL.

Tom

Pretty sure that bottle contains a acetonitrile instead of ethanol as a solvent. If I am correct they were sold from the main distributor and still are and contain 200 drops 50 micrograms a drop.
So I have no idea I'f you would go about laying blotters with acetonitrile instead of ethanol or other spirit based liquids.
I think the choice of solvent was not good on that companies part, not something I would like to ingest even in small amounts.

Ive decided go leave it in the bottle because it just seems like too much hassle, thanks or all the responses though.