View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid Psilocybin

raveageddon

Greenlighter
Some friends and I have acquired "liquid psylocibin" which I have never encountered before. The people we got it from are a trusted source for drugs. I have plenty of experience with regular psylocibin mushrooms but I was wondering if anybody has done this stuff before and if they had any advice. We are told the each vial contains about the equivalent of the psylocibin in 3.5 grams of mushrooms but that it will feel stronger because of the concentration and fast come up (we are told it can take only 10 mins to kick in). I was thinking to be safe I would take half a vial, wait to get high, then consider if I want to take the rest.

Last edited:
You should find out the actual vials content in mgs and mls, it will be easier than just taking the word of a dealer who says " Its equal to 3.5 grams of shrooms!Pretty hard to eqUTE "EXACTLY 19-20 MGS OF Psily in mixture. Besides that just drink it when you want.

I'd bet they don't even know, they probably just extracted a certain amount of dried mushrooms and split the liquid so that a vial is the equivalent of the extract from 3.5g. Your plan sounds good raveageddon.

IIRC it's kind of hard to extract Psylocibin and don't really see any benefits.

So to me it sounds like they just put another RC in the vial.
But even if you trust them i would start with a smaller amount, like half as you said for example.
So just be careful.

I don't see much benefit either, other than satisfying personal curiosity, or as a sales pitch. Good point that it could be an RC though, if the extract was colourless I'd probably be a bit suspicious. Actually, I'd be pretty suspicious anyway, unless I knew the guy.

From what I've understood it is not that hard at all: you can use alcohol (everclear would be great) to extract dried and powdered masses of mushrooms - it is even possible to extract from mycelium. The result is likely a yellow solution that you can leave to evaporate (preferably in a setup that absorbs oxygen I think, or at least doesn't let it in, I'm thinking something like a siphon?) and you could even try to recrystallize from it. However in crystal form as well as in solution it is more prone to degradation which is a good reason not to do it.
But it is still a wonderful experiment. Should be loads more info on it on the net.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/558082-Mushrooms-Subthread-Extraction

Continue there please!

Last edited:
Sounds like an RC in solution. Especially if they had to tell you it comes on faster and harder "due to concentration". Although it's true a mushroom extract would give first alerts in 10 minutes or less. Hard to say for sure.

My guess would be that they don't have scales and are using liquid measurement for some RC, but that's just a guess...

Oh yes come to think of it some more... I passed that question too fast. Something they would call liquid psilocin/psilocybin, that comes up really fast could very well be a 4-HO tryptamine RC, one of the closest relatives is 4-HO-MET. Now this is not an answer to some ID question you never asked and it could be a number of other things including actual mushroom extracts.

So my question to you (raveageddon) is now: what do you want to do with this thread? Let's not guess anymore, no offense to our respected denizens above.
About your plan which seems to be the main concern and a general question whatever the content of the vial is: to me also, it sounds fine. But there is a flaw: if you are not totally sure what it is, then you don't really know how long to wait to see how high you are. On the other hand if you trust on your friends that it should come up very fast, an hour should be plenty for things like 4-hydroxytryptamines. There might be *some* instant tolerance, so if you wait a bit before taking the other half it will not be as powerful as taking it all at once but that is a loss I would certainly take if I were you. Don't want to be caught with your pants down by something dubbed liquid psilocybin, Ill tell ya that. :D

Oh yes come to think of it some more... I passed that question too fast. Something they would call liquid psilocin/psilocybin, that comes up really fast could very well be a 4-HO tryptamine RC, one of the closest relatives is 4-HO-MET. Now this is not an answer to some ID question you never asked and it could be a number of other things including actual mushroom extracts.

So my question to you (raveageddon) is now: what do you want to do with this thread? Let's not guess anymore, no offense to our respected denizens above.
About your plan which seems to be the main concern and a general question whatever the content of the vial is: to me also, it sounds fine. But there is a flaw: if you are not totally sure what it is, then you don't really know how long to wait to see how high you are. On the other hand if you trust on your friends that it should come up very fast, an hour should be plenty for things like 4-hydroxytryptamines. There might be *some* instant tolerance, so if you wait a bit before taking the other half it will not be as powerful as taking it all at once but that is a loss I would certainly take if I were you. Don't want to be caught with your pants down by something dubbed liquid psilocybin, Ill tell ya that. :D

I took it last night! Half the vial. We came to the conclusion even before taking it that "liquid shrooms" was probably just a nickname and we guessed that the substance was probably 4-HO-DiPT (quick onset, short duration). Of course we don't know for sure. It was definitely not psylocibin but it was a good experience and definitely an RC! I'd like to write a trip report on this despite that fact that there is uncertainty regarding the exact substance. Is that ok? Then I could just link between the too threads and this one could be closed.

I took it last night! Half the vial. We came to the conclusion even before taking it that "liquid shrooms" was probably just a nickname and we guessed that the substance was probably 4-HO-DiPT (quick onset, short duration). Of course we don't know for sure. It was definitely not psylocibin but it was a good experience and definitely an RC! I'd like to write a trip report on this despite that fact that there is uncertainty regarding the exact substance. Is that ok? Then I could just link between the too threads and this one could be closed.

Did you get a feeling in your stomach during the onset?
Something nice but still uncomfortable?

It seems that some people refer to 4-AcO-DMT as synthetic psilocybin, much to my (and many others) chagrin. And given the similarity in effects, this seems -to me- the RC most likely to be passed off as psilocybin, either as "liquid psilocybin" or even capsules.
I was surprised no one has thrown that particular possibility yet, so I thought I'd do so even though I have a distaste for groundless speculation.
OP, do you think that's possible or did you find the experience too dissimilar?

There's loads of 4-subbed tryp RCs, could be any of them, no?

I'll just post a brief report here. Let's give people a chance to respond if they want to pose a question/comment then close the thread.

We met at an apartment and waited for the last of our group to arrive. There were 6 of us in total, all close friends. Most of us had a bit of wine at this time, roughly a glass each. After our final friend arrived we discussed our plan for a while then dosed at 11:50 PM. The liquid in the vials was blue due to being flavoured with blue raspberry. We all took half a vial to be safe (we had been assured this would be enough to get high). We were told it would take 10 mins to kick in but this was true only with one of us. For most it took 20-30 mins. The onset brought about a warm, heavy feeling and some shakiness in the limbs but not in a way that was unpleasant. I started to get in a psychedelic frame of mind with a small amount of anxiety simply due to the uncertainty of what was going to happen. I enjoy psychedelics but sometimes feel a bit uneasy on them (uppers/booze is my usual poison).

This turned out to be was an uncomplicated, easy high by psychedelic standards. At the same time it felt quite profound. Unlike with psylocibin I did not get any giggles or silly feelings and I did not have any urge to make amusing observations to my friends. I also had much clearer thinking than on mushrooms which tend flood my brain with thoughts to the point that it is difficult to keep track. It was incredibly introspective yet comfortable at the same time. Body load was minimal but would probably increase with higher doses. Visually it was not very intense but it did dramatically change the way we regarded our surroundings. Everything seemed to stand out way more than usual and appear much more patterned, picturesque and significant. After we came up we left the apartment and went to a park. At this point we all spent about an hour being insular - standing/sitting in different spots and basically just staring at things. We barely spoke to each other but it felt unnecessary. I could tell the same thing was happening to everyone with the only difference that some of us experienced the effects a bit more intensely (probably due to body weight, stomach contents ect). It seems that unlike LSD this tryptamine is predictable in the sense that it is likely to affect each person in a similar way. All the plants took on a striking, almost 'artificial' look to them but in a pleasant way. Things looked perfectly constructed. Surroundings seemed 'designed' in the way they were arranged. This did not have me contemplating the concept of god or anything though. Lights were greatly enhanced to the point where the moon itself was barely visible to me as the reflecting light around it was so intense it obscured its detail. I noticed some slight audio distortion as well. At one point we huddle around a light bulb where numerous spiders were spinning webs and stared with fascination at the intricacies of the process. The peak remained introspective but not anti-social and remained focused around the intense appreciation of surroundings.

By 2:00 AM we were past the peak but were still going. At 2:30 we walked to a different park with a small island and lay on the island looking at the stars. With the effects less intense we became more talkative, we drank more of the wine and became very conversational reflecting on our experience while still feeling the come down effects of the drug. I came home with my GF and we talked until 4:00 AM still feeling SLIGHT effects. Sleep was no problem at all. The only hang over I have today is from the wine. All in all I found this to be an enjoyable and unique experience. I still have this substance and if I take it again I would probably take a bit more.

I WISH I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS! haha so vexing

me and my wife and brother took 1 vial each yeasterday of some clear psilosibin liquid.. guy said it was 2 grams in each vial... let me start off by saying HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! i have tripped alot on magic mushroom even grom them myself but never tripped that hard and clean off of 2 grams of mushroom.. we went to a park and posted up next to a little lake... it was the most amazing experience... within 40 mins we was all tearing up and laughfing our ass off.. we all started to feel onset after about 5 or 10 mins of ingestion.... after about 1 hour i started to feel like i was in an ocean of green grass and all i can do is laugh about i dont even know what!!... BADASS TRIP VERY CLEAN NO NAUSEA NO COME DOWN NOT'HIN!!! DO RECCOMEND... email me if any questions

So which RC did you take? Was it 4-AcO-DMT?

I have never taken any RCs but I have tripped very hard off of 2.0g of dried mushrooms. However it was the first time I took them, and I did not use any other drugs, and I had eaten a small meal a few hours before eating the mushrooms.

The only other psychedelic experiences I'd had besides taking a large dose of LSD once, were when I had smoked a very nice Sativa/Indica hybrid of cannabis that was high quality and gave me a psychedelic experience, when I had eaten 3 grams of cannabis in prepared food which made me trip, and when I had smoked Sativa hash and cannabis that gave me psychedelic experiences.