• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Liquid Oxycodone Hydrochloride, what to expect?

DutchFlowers

Greenlighter
Hello friends,

I have recently came into possession of a few bottles of Oxycodone Hydrochloride 1mg/1ml and I'm wondering the best way to go about having a good time. I've browsed this forum for a long time but I'm a relatively novice recreationally user of opiates myself,
taking tramadol or codeine about twice a month for years. Usually with doses of 150-250mg tramadol or 120-180mg codeine at a time, I've taken a lot higher doses in the past but as I don't use as much anymore these get me where I want to be.

Questions:

What kind of dose should I be using for first time? I've only been able to find recommended doses for oxycodone pills online so far (would that make a difference?). This seems to be about 10-15mg.

As Oxycodone is a 'level up' from my usual drugs I am slightly apprehensive about it. Has anyone managed to maintain their Oxycodone intake at the levels I intend to or will I be injecting heroin by Christmas?

Usually myself and my girlfriend will cycle about at night and watch the stars while high. Can we do the same on Oxycodone or we will be stopping to throw up all the time?

Thanks!

Last edited:
To answer your question regarding the bioavailability difference between oxycodone tablets and liquid. There shouldn't be any differences in felt or perceived effects. Both routes are oral the liquid may have a quicker onset due to your body not having to digest the binders/fillers,/coatings present in the pills. Ultimately though if you take 1mg oxycodone in tablet form it is equivalent to 1mg oxycodone in liquid form just with a quicker onset.

Depending on how much you have acquired and if it is indeed legitimate. Please start at a low dose and taper up to desired effects. Remember you can always take more, never less. I have also included a table to help you convert your dosage of tramadol/codeine into milli-morphine-equivilants (MME).

REMINDER YOU ARE NAIVE TO OXYCODONE BUT NOT TO OPIOIDS PLEASE TREAD CAREFULLY!

I'll do some of the math for you here:

Tramadol 150mg - 15 (MME) or 15mg
Morphine or 22.5mg of Oxycodone

Tramadol 250mg - 25 (MME) or 25mg Morphine or 37.5mg of Oxycodone

Codeine 120mg - 18 (MME) or 18mg Morphine or 27mg of Oxycodone

Codeine 180mg - 27 (MME) or 27mg Morphine or 40.5mg of Oxycodone

Milli-morphine-equivilants should not be the only thing you look for when attempting to transfer doses from one substance to another. There are a myriad of other important factors at play.

For example, codeine is metabolized into morphine and tramadol into ODSMT. Both of these substances create metabolites that are significantly more potent than their parent compounds. Your biology WILL effect how much of the substance you actually absorb and feel.

Most opioid side effects are a result of taking too high of a dose without first developing a tolerance at a lower dose. So please start low and scale up.

The risk of both physical and psychological addiction is higher with oxycodone compared to tramadol and codeine. While you and yours' use has been; what I would describe as sparse it could quickly spiral into a weekly, daily, addiction. Expect stronger "comedowns" and if taken regularly "discontinuation symptoms" aka withdrawals.

Please reply if you need additional information or questions answered. Many on this forum are more experienced with opioids than myself. I've only taken O-DSMT (Tramadol's stronger metabolite) and Tapentadol (Tramadol's stronger brother).

Stay safe and best wishes!
Azed

Last edited:
I've had a positive experience with oxycodone at 5 mg. I don't have any tolerance, though. You can try taking 5 mg at first and see where that brings you! :)

Thank you so much for the replies both, we ended up playing it safe with 10ml/5ml respectively. Although we didn't feel too much we can definitely gauge what a higher dose would be like.
A little disappointed with being sick on the night and the following day hangover from such a dose but we learned none the less.