• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid Mushrooms

I got liquid mushrooms. How to take?

A cursory google search says it's Psilocybe extract in alcohol. It is ingested orally (i.e. you drink it).

However we have no idea how much you should drink, OP... shouldn't the vendor have stated how many grams/ounces of shrooms were equivalent to one vial?

We need more information, liquid mushrooms sounds like a gimmick. It seems likely it could be a synthetic tryptamine in liquid. But who knows? Seeing as how we don't know what's in it or how much, or how much liquid you have, there is no way anyone can tell you anything useful.

I've heard of 4-AcO-DMT in solution being called "liquid mushrooms" before, but it could be anything. OP you need to talk to your source and find out exactly what chemical you have, and how concentrated it is in the solution before anyone can help you here.

Yeah liquid mushrooms just sounds like a bullshit street name for a research chem. Unless your source made this extraction themselves I wouldn't trust it.

Just to clear out my bitcoin wallet, I got a vial of "liquid shrooms" (he sent me an extra too). Supposedly an extraction in alcohol, around 3g per vial. I haven't had regular shrooms enough to tell how similar it is but I figured even if it's just a 4-sub in solution I'd be alright. I tried one, it seemed pretty light but I may have fucked up my tryptamine tolerance with regular use earlier this year.

But to the op, definitely try to find out how strong your stuff is supposed to be before diving in.