• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Liquid MDMA?

DocFrancis

Greenlighter
Hey, I have a batch of 50 purple teslas. I want to strip out all the fillers and then use the remaining MDMA to create a liquid so can store it easy and have it in a drop form so can do some interesting experimenting.

Anyone have some methods I could use?

I think your best bet would be an acetone wash. There is a section about cleaning up pills. After this you're left with crystals and you could perhaps store them in water or alcohol for volumetric dosing. Keep in mind though that tap water could contain impurities that break down MDMA over time so your best bet is purified water. Not distilled water though as that is not suitable for drinking. Water purified through osmosis for example you can drink though even for that large quantities are not advisable

Hey, I have a batch of 50 purple teslas. I want to strip out all the fillers and then use the remaining MDMA to create a liquid so can store it easy and have it in a drop form so can do some interesting experimenting.

After you have the crystals using a processl ike described above,

test the melting point -- MDMA melts at 148-157 C

MDA 180-188

if it melts at a different temp -- it is something else

If you store it in alcohol dilute it a lot -- you don't want someone accidentally taking a shot of liquor with 300 mg MDMA dissolved in it. Or accidentally forget which is which when you are high, and ...

Hell, dilute it a lot regardless what it is in.