View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Liquid LSD wits Contacts

Twerkuisha

Greenlighter
Hey guys/gals, I was interested to see if it would be an issue to drop liquid acid into your eyes while you have contacts on? Or would you take them out, put the drop in your eyes, then re-apply your contacts?

Seems like a novel concept, but I wanted to see if anyone has had any on hand experience and recommendations. My over thinking self was worried it would somehow ruin the contact lenses or get stuck on the contacts somehow and start tripping from residue... you know... things that probably won't happen, but just curious before I delve into the unknown. Thanks everyone!

Yes, just eat it. It's not novel to put liquid LSD in the eyes, it's something fools do to be cool. Oral bioavailability is really, really high for LSD anyway, so there's no point at all.

Don't put liquid in your eye, when you don't know what else is in it besides the LSD. Worst case you can damage your sight or get an eye infection - lenses or no lenses, it's just stupid. Sorry :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not too sure how great of an idea it would be to put in your eye. Eating it seems to do the trick and liquid tends to come on pretty quickly as it is. If it's not fast as you would like, you could always drop it in your nostril.

If it contains alcohol then it really irritates your eye making it not silly but very stupidly foolish. If it doesn't contain alcohol it's an infection hazard.

So considering it's entirely pointless and a forced sort of "novelty" like using fancy words awkwardly just for the sake of using them... spare yourself the worry.

Also it's wasteful since as you may know from eyedrops it is nearly impossible to put something in your eye without spilling a bunch and crying out nearly the rest.

You shouldn't put liquids of unknown origin and sterility into your eye. If you are wearing contacts this is especially true because your eyes' natural ability to clean themselves of bacteria and other foreign substances will be impaired. Statistically there is a fairly low chance of a serious problem developing but people can and do develop sight-threatening infections from mishandling contact lenses, and really this is the last thing you want to be worrying about while you're tripping...

Yeah don't drop liquid LSD into your eyes, just drop it on your tongue.

IMO on the top of your hand then lick it off.. that way you won't have an issue with accidental squirts or too many drops (a typical elderly men problem? :> )