• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Liquid Etizolam dosing

JDepps26

Greenlighter
Years ago I bought Etizolam pills. This time around I purchased liquid Etizolam. 6mg per ml. I took out about 2mg out with syringe and just put the syringe in my mouth and swallowed the liquid. Is this the only method of utilizing the liquid properly? It just seems weird. I've never used a syringe to remove an x amount of mg out of a bottle and swallowed the liquid using a syringe. I ask solely because I dosed 2 mg's about 30-40 minutes ago with no effect. 2mg should of given me an affect by now. A 1mg pill gave me a nice effect when I had no tolerance. Also my heart has been racing a bit which is bizarre. Actually pretty bad...kinda worrying me

Is it safe to inject straight liquid Etizolam?

I used to get the pills but the liquid was all I could get. So is it safe to drop a few cc's on a spoon and inject it? Obviously with pills it's too much work but since it is already liquid and ready to go....why not give it a try.

most people say that injecting anything at all is unsafe. if you have liquid etiz you can just pour it into your orange juice and drink it, it's not like you'll get a rush if you IV it anyway.

I've always really wanted to IV alprazolam powder but am always quickly reminded by the Internet how dumb it is both because of potential for reckless/idiotic blackout state and because there really is no advantage over just eating it as it was intended, and at the very low doses it was intended for in order to not blackout and to simply enjoy the benefits it can and will provide when used appropriately.

Years ago I bought Etizolam pills. This time around I purchased liquid Etizolam. 6mg per ml. I took out about 2mg out with syringe and just put the syringe in my mouth and swallowed the liquid. Is this the only method of utilizing the liquid properly? It just seems weird. I've never used a syringe to remove an x amount of mg out of a bottle and swallowed the liquid using a syringe. I ask solely because I dosed 2 mg's about 30-40 minutes ago with no effect. 2mg should of given me an affect by now. A 1mg pill gave me a nice effect when I had no tolerance. Also my heart has been racing a bit which is bizarre. Actually pretty bad...kinda worrying me

I merged your two threads, because they both are about liquid etizolam

Injecting benzodiazepines is a recipe for disaster.

This
It's pretty bad for your viens (I guess with liquid you mean PG ?)

Just take it orally, the bioavailability is high enough so you gain nothing by IV'ing it

And if 2mg are not working you might got cut/fake etizolam

The purity varies with non name brand stuff. Youll just have to find your sweet spot with that particular batch.